Monitors 22" LCD - Dell, Viewsonic or Benq ?

mallik

Adept
Hi,

I am finally trying to move forward from lousy 17" CRT to the LCD domain.

I went to Lamington and inquired about the prices of DELL, Viewsonic and Benq 22" monitors at Mahavir.

He quoted 16.7 K for Dell SP2208WFP
For the Viewsonic 22" he quoted 13.7 K
For the Benq he said 13.3 k

Now I am a total n00b about LCDs, and so can't make up my mind on what to get. Saw better reviews of the Dell products and so am slightly inclined towards it.

Also, I think Dell E228 is cheaper by 2k than SP2208. Can anyone tell me whether its worth the 2k spent to get the SP2208. Also is it better to buy it from the local dealer or to order it from Dell directly?

Or should I go with the Viewsonic / Benq.

Money is not an issue, but I don't want to spend unnecessarily if there is no discernible difference

Looking for some help from the elites :)

~M

IF its benq 2200ED for 13.3k then get that moniter it has full hd resolution.If some other model then get the viewsonic VX2235wm-5,I got the same moniter for 12350 from prime abgb.

I think the most vfm moniter is the viewsonic one which I got from prime,ask prime for the above mentioned viewsonic model,it is a gr8 moniter with super low response time of 2ms,the extra feature which u get in dell is the webcam and usb ports(not sure abt it),but u r paying almost 3k extra for it,so decide wisely.

I bought a Samsung T220 for 15.3k last Friday available at all Cromas outlet for 16k. Why don't you check it out?

It does not come with a dvi cable.

Back