Disciple
hi guys,

i have owned ,

ps2

psp

ps3

xbox360

tatasky

&pc with 8600gt gfx card, core2duo 2.66ghz, 4gb memory,19 inch viewsonic display vx1932 wm (1440 x 900)

Using- 3ds max,maya,autocad,adobe products, movies and gaming

on viewsonic vx1932 19" display

I am using this tv tuner for connect my ps2 and tatasky to the monitor

Tech-Com ssd tv 723 link -> http://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/tv-tuner-query-105184.html

viewsonic link -> Viewsonic VX1932wm 19" Widescreen LCD Monitor

pretty setisfied with my monitor peformence with 2 ms response time,and exter tv tuner has picture in picture feature,,

Now i am planning to go to little big screen around 24" or 26" but dont want to spend much..should be under 20k

searched so many sites for different monitors,dell 24" are good but no composite or component inputs (ultrasharp are costly),Lg monitor Tvs are only 22" max.

How is Benq 24" monitor tv link -> BenQ India - Consumer Electronics

(I dont know if it has picture in picture feature and it is must)

right now my monitor's response time is 2 ms but benq mk2432's is 5ms,,,,will this make any difference in my gaming???

If any other Monitor Tv is there with plz suggest me,I dont want to use external tvtuner anymore

Have you seen LG Monitor TV's with P in P fiture... m also looking for something like that can you tell me wht price quote are u getting for this benq one....

lestat said:
Have you seen LG Monitor TV's with P in P fiture... m also looking for something like that can you tell me wht price quote are u getting for this benq one....

I am in bangalore and and mk2432 is available here in 15k

Back