Browsing Internet

Wall mounted

Little or no gaming

There is no brand preference, though better A.S.S would be preferred

Budget: 10-13K

Please list out your best choice for the above requirements

TIA Spectre

if u can live without a HDMI then u can go for the dell LED's at 13.5-14k

But i suggest to wait for some time for the BENQ's to release a black panel for their LED's and grab one of those

Else u would be disappointed to not get a 24" LED later on:eek:hyeah:

vercetti said:
if u can live without a HDMI then u can go for the dell LED's at 13.5-14k
But i suggest to wait for some time for the BENQ's to release a black panel for their LED's and grab one of those
Else u would be disappointed to not get a 24" LED later on:eek:hyeah:

This guy already has a decent rig with HD4670 and will be watching movies only from PC
Also he plans to plug a internal TV Tuner for watching TV on it

Spectre said:
This guy already has a decent rig with HD4670 and will be watching movies only from PC
Also he plans to plug a internal TV Tuner for watching TV on it

HDMI port is not important as long as the Monitor has HDCP compliant DVI port (Its available on almost every 20"+ Monitor).

You can always use a HMDI to DVI cable to connect the monitor to a HDMI output device like the PS3 or a BlueRay player. HDMI is practically the same thing as DVI with the exception that HDMI transfers audio as well. So HDMI is purely redundant.

As for LED back lighting, you either have it or you don't depending on which model you purchase.

Lord Nemesis said:
HDMI port is not important as long as the Monitor has HDCP compliant DVI port (Its available on almost every 20"+ Monitor).

You can always use a HMDI to DVI cable to connect the monitor to a HDMI output device like the PS3 or a BlueRay player. HDMI is practically the same thing as DVI with the exception that HDMI transfers audio as well. So HDMI is purely redundant.

As for LED back lighting, you either have it or you don't depending on which model you purchase.

Thanks LM for this nice info :)

Thanks all folks who have replied here, please keep the suggestions flowing in :hap2:

Back