Security Software 24 Online Client Spyware ?

I don't think so. But always you've alternative method. Use the Gateway IP(generally 172.16.0.1) to login. That's web based login.

The 24online client is a very messy client. And trust me your ISP has more or less a remote access on the computer, every time you log on, the server side client would store all the web pages you visit. The client information GUI is also very easy to look-up, I had seen it my local cable operators office long time back.

Alliance was always crappy. I used it long time back. After facing many problems I shifted to BSNL. Don't know how's the service in your area. And that 24 Online Client is just a ****. You can try login through browser or just create a Dialer yourself.

Aces170 said:
The 24online client is a very messy client. And trust me your ISP has more or less a remote access on the computer, every time you log on, the server side client would store all the web pages you visit. The client information GUI is also very easy to look-up, I had seen it my local cable operators office long time back.
This really is creepy. But they have the best plans and the lowest DownTime around my place :(

Why use the client when one can login from the browser?

Sent from my Cell Fone using TapaTalk. :) Pardon me for any typos. :p

PhOeNiX said:
^ You need to keep the that link open for the entire duration.
and the worst part is that once you login, you can just remove the network cable and plug into any device with same TCP/IP setting irrespective of the MAC ID.. and the net will work OOB :p

so many hacks if one is using ssv lol.

btw see if you can make a shift to 5network.. it is also available in your area i guess. the DC++ hubs are spread all over mumbai.. there 600-800 users with lan share 40-60TB range.. also catered by ssv in our city.

I have installed COMODO.

Now I have to allow 24Online by COMODO cos if not then u can't login.

But I have see many times 10.10.55.XX is trying to access my PC.

Though COMODO says it is from system but I have no idea.

My Alliance server is 10.10.XX.XX.

Aces170 said:

Are you serious? :O Anyways, I used it for around a month and then I was back to my BSNL Home 750 UL plan.. TFS

Revolution said:
I

Worst thing I have used onlinesbi page.

Mfcker will steal my money ?

Am I fcked up...:(

Relax. Banking portals are encrypted via SSL(https), even if someone is snooping your data next hop. all he would get is garbage which would make no sense.

am using the same... wishnet CC says i should be under there ISP where as am still gettin fcked up alliance :( .... REVOLUTION i share your grief

Where do u from ?

Sorry don't get it.

U using Alliance or Wishnet ?

Wishnet is not available in my area.

BTW,I heard that Wishnet is is way cheaper than Alliance.

But,have no idea about their quality or CC service.....

Back