PC Peripherals 240mm aio cpu cooler

Have anyone purchase from TlgGaming.com.Asking if they are reliable and genuine!!If any member can vouch for them
Yes they are relaible. No bought anything but know people who have vouch for them so yes. just remember to call the guys and ask them about current stock as they are very helpfull in that term. don't just rely on the data from website. also they are from gujarat if this helps :)

also buy this on if getting an aio: https://tlggaming.com/lianli-galahad-240-argb-black

have 360mm version of the same.

thanks alot..If you are vouching for them will go ahead..Already contacted them and the product which I'm buying is in stock ek aio..and thanks for the suggestion of AIO..cannot purchased any aio i want do to my case compatibilty..As far as I'm aware only ek 240mm aio,corsair h100i rgb and cm 240mm fit in my case,Thanks

thanks alot..If you are vouching for them will go ahead..Already contacted them and the product which I'm buying is in stock ek aio..and thanks for the suggestion of AIO..cannot purchased any aio i want do to my case compatibilty..As far as I'm aware only ek 240mm aio,corsair h100i rgb and cm 240mm fit in my case,Thanks
Ek one is more good option. I was going to buy the 360mm one but it was 15k and so skipped the plan as not that much of difference for the price.

Back