FS: Headphone [26.5k][1yr warranty]SONY WH-1000xm3

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should sell it off as soon as possible because its price will decrease gradually. I am just waiting for them to get in stock on paytm, they are giving 4500 cashback plus offers on yes bank credit card.

You should sell it off as soon as possible because its price will decrease gradually. I am just waiting for them to get in stock on paytm, they are giving 4500 cashback plus offers on yes bank credit card.
don't worry, they won't come in stock on PayTm. I talked to the seller who has listed it there and he said that Sony is not allowing him to sell on paytm and hence your 4500 cashback is just a dream.

On amazon it currently costs 28990. Not to put you down but you have really unrealistic expectations here. Prices of second hand goods go down drastically in the market.

don't worry, they won't come in stock on PayTm. I talked to the seller who has listed it there and he said that Sony is not allowing him to sell on paytm and hence your 4500 cashback is just a dream.
i am just wondering how did you contacted the seller, when no one is selling it¿¿¿ No seller is mentioned on product page and i couldnt find anyway to contact the sellers on paytm.

i am just wondering how did you contacted the seller, when no one is selling it¿¿¿ No seller is mentioned on product page and i couldnt find anyway to contact the sellers on paytm.
Well I have the contact info of the owner of a couple of pretty big shops. They got me the contact info I was looking for

Sometimes you have to look under the hood ;)

5543uVL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back