Monitors 26 inch AOC LCD monitor at 22,000/-

aruka

Disciple
AOC has a 26 inch :hap5: LCD monitor. Check this out...
:: AOC India, " From the Worlds Largest manufacturers of Computer Monitors ::

Its priced at Rs.22,000 approx at lynx.
619FH - Lynx Chandigarh Largest Electronic & Computer Superstore

Is'nt it a good price for a 26 incher? :S
When Dell is selling a 24 inch LCD with almost same specifications for 23,000., Dell E248WFP 24 Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor - E248WFP#5 by: Dell - ...is this AOC 26 inch, not a good deal...? coz... I cant find any other 26 inch monitor at such a low price...:)

If I buy it and connect it to 1GB HD 4870 palit, will games be gud? ;)

Guys, ur opinion please...:thanx:

junkiedogg said:
4870 1GB should do fine on most ( not Crysis maybe )games at that res at medium to high settings.

BTW, the price is actually more like Rs. 23k since you have to add 4% VAT.

S...S... almost forgot that Mr.Amarbir quotes exclusive of VAT :boxed: ... Even then, a 26 inch for 23K is a good deal, I think.:hap5:

Mahavir at Ritchie street quoted 23,500 for 619FH 26 inch monitor. :no:

I have the very same monitor for my sig PC.....got it for around 24 k a month or so back.Its decent , but got poor color reproduction and build quality.

well good deal, but u can also get a samsung 26inch LCD TV for arnd 25K:p

oh by the way i forgot abt the lower resolution problems of LCD TV , but still a good deal i guess for movies :)

if u have around 23K its best to get the LG 246WP monitor man, but its very hard to find

RedBull said:
I have the very same monitor for my sig PC.....got it for around 24 k a month or so back.Its decent , but got poor color reproduction and build quality.

thanks redbull for ur comment :thanx:
BTW, What are its pros? R games gud at max resolution?

I cant find a review on this monitor anywhere. Is there a review on this monitor, at all? :sos:

sexysexy123 said:
thanks redbull for ur comment :thanx:
BTW, What are its pros? R games gud at max resolution?

I cant find a review on this monitor anywhere. Is there a review on this monitor, at all? :sos:

IMHO, its a DECENT monitor for the price....it has some real estate for movie viewing.but be ready to play with the settings(esp color) coz it was all red tinted once it arrived for me.and the vertical angle is damn bad that the bottom and top have slightly different shading if u r perfectly poised to the centre(partly coz of the LARGE vertical area).but nothing a good wall mount with lots of arrangements(swivel,tilt etc) and a couple days of patience with the color calibration cant solve(atleast to a good extent).

Back