26" Westinghouse L2610NW for 260$

thats the 1 thing u giv up in order to get it 10k cheaper....and im totaly willing to take that risk
the same thing would cost me what 24k here ?

i have my lcd 22 proview no warranty but it cost such 190 $ last year where my uncle gift to me from Austrian cause i have u been careful with the lcd

cause my lcd has only 1 year warranty :rofl: but out of dated ;) so it work great i never void anything at my lcd :)

so anyway good luck your deal be careful with the lcd not to void and play anything

how come 13-14k? 260$ alone as cost of item comes to 13k at 50Rs/$
Shipping might come around 1k add to that custom duties..
coolraghav said:
It would come around 13-14K with shipping to India, as much I think.

Harpy.eagle said:
how come 13-14k? 260$ alone as cost of item comes to 13k at 50Rs/$
Shipping might come around 1k add to that custom duties..

see for me the shipping is free cuz my uncle is getting it
2nd . doubt there will be any customs as ive got a monitor before and i dint pay a single cent so.... price stays at 260$ for ME atleast.

AOC 26" costs 24k ,samsungs will cost more im sure.... so im happy paying 13k with no warranty for this thing :)

saumik_ said:
AOC 26" costs 24k ,samsungs will cost more im sure.... so im happy paying 13k with no warranty for this thing :)

One thing u missed there is that the AOC is a 420 USD monitor, hence costing 23k.By that calculation(23k/420),ur monitor shud cost nothing more than 13.5-14k ( if available locally, which i dont think is).

arey i know, i was asking coolraghav ... how did he come out with that price....as for others there will be shipping as well as customs charges...so others cant get 13k price...
Yours is special case.

saumik_ said:
see for me the shipping is free cuz my uncle is getting it
2nd . doubt there will be any customs as ive got a monitor before and i dint pay a single cent so.... price stays at 260$ for ME atleast.

RedBull said:
One thing u missed there is that the AOC is a 420 USD monitor, hence costing 23k.By that calculation(23k/420),ur monitor shud cost nothing more than 13.5-14k ( if available locally, which i dont think is).

i saw the same monitor (L2610NW) on newegg for around $400 ...1-2 months back so...

Back