Monitors 27" LED Monitor - which to buy and from where?

saumik_

Adept
Hello Peoples,

So im upgrading from my 26" monitor and am on the lookout for a new monitor - 27" inches no less :) and LED is a must.

I would like to spend the least amount possible :p for the best performance... so its going to be a TN panel.

Anyways I havn't had much luck... called Prime they dont have any 27"ers in stock but would get an Asus 27" led (VK278Q i guess) in 1 or 2 weeks. Cost: 22.5k, this is my only (future) option till now.

Any idea where in mumbai (specifically) can I get samsungs/acers etc? and around how much would they cost? Online i read that the Samsung S27A550H costs 20k, which shop has this in stock, it looks hot and for that price :eek: ??

much appreciated.

The asus is the only option available right now, I also want to purchase it but all the dealers at lamington say they dont have stock. I called up rashi and asked, they said it should arrive by this friday. Prime quoted 22.5k, samvik marketing quoted 20.8k and price rashi quoted 20k + taxes, and the lady at rashi said price is going to drop in the coming 2-3 days.

Samsung S27A550H Review

As you can see from the review, this pic shows the screen uniformity of the samsung is very poor(samsung on right).

I'd say get the asus, its the best cheap 27" led you can buy now. Also let me know if you find it in any shop :p

Back