Monitors 27" Monitor Recommendation Required -

Looking to add the monitor now that the GTX 1080 is in the stable.

4K / 5K appear to be a bit of an overkill at this time. What is a good monitor which will support 2560 × 1440?

Had tried scoping out the ASUS ROG and Predator lines but appears that they are difficult to obtain in Delhi. Could only find the PG2729Q ridiculously priced at Rs. 71,000. Also checked for the Acer XB270HU but could not track a dealer in NP for the same.
Options basis availability in Delhi would be a big help!

Has anyone here been using the Dell Ultrasharp UP2716D? This does look good on paper but not sure yet. Also still looking for availability / inputs for anything 27" or larger.

4K / 5K appear to be a bit of an overkill at this time. What is a good monitor which will support 2560 × 1440?

Had tried scoping out the ASUS ROG and Predator lines but appears that they are difficult to obtain in Delhi. Could only find the PG2729Q ridiculously priced at Rs. 71,000. Also checked for the Acer XB270HU but could not track a dealer in NP for the same.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00MSOND8...d_t=201&pf_rd_p=1944687582&pf_rd_i=B00O0Z5682

Dell compudunia website has stock of p2416d qhd monitor for 22390 rs.. Only problem is 24 inch display
Looking for something which will have local warranty also.

BenQ BL2710PT 27-inch Monitor
This monitor is around 3 years old. Tech to an extent has evolved and am seeing that it is mostly out of stock.

It appears that getting good monitors in Delhi is difficult as most dealers do not stock them. Those that do are asking for an arm and leg.

Bought a korean monitor in 2013 - costed 20.5k landed. Crossover 27" MD27** .
Should be going at similar prices now, except for customs. Landed in 2 days, Fedex took the customs charge from me.

Still going strong - except for the lack of flexibility in inputs and scaling - it was aswesome.

The only regret is that i didnt get the one with the scaler, as it cannot run anything except 1440p and only on dual dvi-d connection.
No hdmi, no vga, no display port input is supported.

Dell U2515H and U2715H are very decently priced for WQHD. About 25k and 35k respectively, if you buy from Dell directly. That is comparable to US price on Amazon, in some cases less than US price.

Bhai i asked the price from dell authorized seller in Mumbai they told me 31000rs for u2515h..dell site till now didn't respond already 15 days

Compuindia is overpriced. You should talk to Dell directly.
yes i also feel the same way now ....but it gives a good indication though of the price ...anyway already send the query to dell guys regarding u2515h hoping to get a reply soon with a good price.

Bought the Asus P278Q a few months back for ~45k in BLR. Happy so far. I only use it for coding so can't comment on gaming/movie playback performance.

The built in speakers suck.

Finally settled for the Dell UP2716D. Love the colors. Gaming on it for a while last evening was good! Doom, Project Cars and Fallout looked phenomenal!
The real estate you get moving from a 20" to a 27" makes one wonder how they survived without it.
Dell delivered 1 day ahead of schedule (had placed the order with them 8th July).

Back