Car & Bike 2nd hand bike question

Cloud-S

Adept
I am looking for a second hand bike and came across 1 for sale. Its Avenger 2009 model, done 29000 KM. I know that its condition should be checked first but can anyone give me any idea about what would be the fair price for this?

Are you sure about a pseudo-cruiser ? avenger can need new battery, clutch+pressure plates, tyres, chain-sprocket kit at 29000KM . Depends on the way it has been ridden, but I won't ride on 4 year old tyres and battery.

Post your requirements from the bike. don't go for a type of bike coz it's available.

Requirements
Budget 30K MAX
Not the main means to transport, just casual. And I haven't owned any bike before.
About the type, the cruiser like avenger feels more comfortable to me.

from my experience, I don't like Avy on potholed indian roads. Laso it's not that much fun in corners.
I'd go for used Karizma. you can find 2007-08 zma in that price bracket. of course, you'll have to spend some money on it too. but, that's there for every bike unless it's only 1 yr old.
I do own a 2006 zma. Trust me the bike is as reliable as it can get. Also, i believe zma is a best first bike to own, esp 2nd hand.
FE is 30-35 kmpl
Few Qs for you
1. which city?
2. How tall?
3. Riding experience?
4. brand pref eg I don't like to buy 2nd hand Bajaj bikes. If abused, Bajaj engines go down quite fast. I have owned Two Pulsars in past. Now It's Japs only, R15 V1 and Zma
Go for japs. A rider friend just sold his 2009 P220F and bought 2012 zma.

Back