FS: Mobile 2x iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajkri_11

Disciple
Product Name: iPhone 4 Black 32gb Factory Unlocked
Expected Price: Rs 15,900 (Non-Negotiable)
Reason for Sale: Excess for Sale
Product condition: Excellent working condition with normal usage marks. There is nothing obvious to mention regarding the usage marks. The phone looks great.
Included Items: Phone, Charger, Data Cable, Ear Phone.
Purchase Date: Got from USA in used condition a week back.
Warranty available: No
Invoice Available: No
Product Location: Sivakasi
Shipping charges: Free
Shipping to: All over India (With the exception of few states where ever certain Forms and Formalities are involved. So, confirm with me regarding your location.)
Preferred courier: DTDC / BlueDart / Others (It's my choice in regards with feasibility)
Payment Options: Bank transfer.

IMG_0494 (640x427).jpgIMG_0504 (640x427).jpgIMG_0505 (640x427).jpg

Product Name: iPhone 4 White 16gb Factory Unlocked
Expected Price: Rs 15,000 (Non-Negotiable)
Reason for Sale: Excess for Sale
Product condition: Excellent working condition with normal usage marks. There is nothing obvious to mention regarding the usage marks. The phone looks great.
Included Items: Phone, Charger, Data Cable, Ear Phone.
Purchase Date: Got from USA in used condition a week back.
Warranty available: No
Invoice Available: No
Product Location: Sivakasi
Shipping charges: Free
Shipping to: All over India (With the exception of few states where certain Forms and Formalities are involved. So, confirm with me regarding your location.)
Preferred courier: DTDC / BlueDart / Others (It's my choice in regards with feasibility)
Payment Options: Bank transfer.

I guarantee that all my listed items are in perfect working condition and you will be refunded if found DOA. If there is any problem or issues with the item, u have to report within 2 days on receiving the item.
IMG_0486 (640x427).jpgIMG_0490 (640x427).jpgIMG_0491 (640x427).jpg

Might be interested in both iff you give 7 days testing warranty
Please pm me contact details

I guarantee that all my listed items are in perfect working condition and you will be refunded if found DOA. If there is any problem or issues with the item, u have to report within 2 days on receiving the item.

What is the iOS version on the phones ?
It looks like iOS 6 from the picture but need to know the exact iOS 6 version.

Just an FYI, if it helps the sale thread.

iOS 6.1.3 is the max iOS version possible on iPhone 4 as of now and it is jailbreakable but tethered. So one should not really worry about the iOS version if buying the iPhone 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back