2x512Mb DDR2-667 Laptop ram 4350/-(shipped)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
I am selling 1Gb DDR2 Laptop ram
I got a Compaq Presario notebook few days back, It came with 512Mb DDR2 667Mhz ram, I further Purchased another DDR2 667 Mhz Transcend ram to upgrade it, both things purchased together.

Purchase Date: 02/01/2007 (both modules purchased together)
One module is Original Compaq, another is Transcend.

The thing is he had a dell lappy, he did not know that to put both the DIMM's he would have to get the entire laptop open, the back memory panel only allows to add one memory stick in the laptop, to replace the other memory stick he will have to open the lappy, remove the keyboard etc... and the dell service center guys gave a scary quote just to put the ram in, so he decided he will just add another 533Mhz 512Mb ram in the back panel, and not remove the module that was inside.

Hey, he anyway does not need to open the entire machine...

Access to the slot under the KB is rather easy...you just need to flip out the panel above the keyboard, open three screws to remove the KB and that's it

You sure man, cos if it's really easy, I might not have to sweat trying to sell this stuff, he will meet me this Thursday, and I will try to see if it's that easy (the ram is still on sale till then)

^^true, but in this case, I know the slot under the KB which some Dell machines have...access to it, though not as easy as the backside panel is not overtly difficult either

Installed the memory in the friends comp just now, it's easy, not as good as compaq/acer though, the keyboard has to be removed, but it's easy.

Memory no more on sale. (though I have a 533Mhz DDR2 Laptop ram that came out of his dell, for sale now.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back