2XPhilips 107E6 monitors for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

undertaker

Skilled
I have two monitors for sale 17" standard from Philips non-flat.They have about 30 months warranty left on them (each).
No real-defect except for some minor issues.Got them from Philips coz they bungled up the replacement for my monitor and eventually ended up giving me three pieces to avoid litigation.
Asking price is a very reasonable Rs. 3600 each.
Delhi/NCR buyers preferred.
(About the minor issues-there some slight purity problems in one of them nothing great and still fantastic for a 2nd hand monitor ;) )

Well I think it would be expensive(the shipping that is),but if you are really interested,then I will enquire further.Could be worked out if u know someone in courier service.
A friend of mine recently shipped some one kg of personal items to his relatives in the states for only Rs.250 b'coz he knew someone high in DHL.

will have to chat with my dad. but itll probly be a 'no'. Thanks anyway

Hey undertaker... you were asking for my AMD HSF... How about exchangeing this for that... Just kidding mate... Nice price BTW... Hope you get a second buyer soon... Bumping this up :)...

Come on guys,need to make a quick sale here(I don't plan on taking it with me to the US lol).Price:3500(WON'T lower it anymore).

undertaker posted 3.6 minutes later:

Bumped again.

There is no "glitch" dude in any of them.Its a small purity problem in one of them almost unnoticeable to the untrained eye.9 out of 10 monitors have such problems.
As an example,almost all CRT monitors have slight geometry defect somewhere.
In any case ,if u r interested u can always inspect the piece b4 buying.(No guy in Nehru Place will let you do that even if u buy a new piece ).
Also CRT monitors have increased in price recently to about 5500-5600 for this model.
I am selling an almost brand new piece for just 3500?I don't think u'll get a better deal.

Come on guyz,deals like this don't come around too often.
No body?I would hate to sell this monitor to some dealer.
Dropped to 3350.If no wants it even at this rate,I will have better luck at NP.

Okay since I would hate to sell it to a Nehru Place Pig(NPP),I will sell it to any NCR user here for 3k.If it still doesn't sell,then this place sucks!

LOL Undertaker, you are at the wrong city mate, it would have closed ages back if you were in Mumbai, I would have both of them for my Mama...

You could say that again... ;)
On top of that sites like Baazee(ebay) have been completely monopolised by the dealer lobby unlike 2 years back when someone could actually make a sale. :mad:
Anyway the 3k offer is gone,price jacked back up to Rs.3500. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back