3-port HDMI switch, HDMI cable - 1m & 5m, HDMI to DVI converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
Item | Product Link | Purchase Info | Condition | Warranty | Reason for sale | Asking price

3-port HDMI switch|NA|ebay GEB during Jan. 2010|Works without issues; there are scratches on the bottom of the device (refer snaps); the power adapter had a US type connector so I've soldered a normal connector and stuck a duct tape (refer snaps)|DOA warranty and a week's testing warranty shall be given|Buying an LCD TV - do not need this device henceforth| SOLD

HDMI cable - 1m|NA|eBay during May 2010|Works without issues|DOA warranty and a week's testing warranty shall be given|Do not need one| SOLD

HDMI cable - 5m|NA|The IT Bazaar last week Link |Opened from the packaging for testing - works without issues|DOA warranty and a week's testing warranty shall be given|Impulse purchase - Thought of connecting the PC to the LCD TV but that could be done via the PS3 thus I do not require this cable| SOLD

HDMI male to DVI-I female converter|NA|eBay during May 2010|Works without issues|DOA warranty and a week's testing warranty shall be given|Do not require this converter anymore| SOLD

Mandatory snaps:

p1040301.jpg

p1040303z.jpg

p1040304.jpg

p1040305i.jpg

p1040306i.jpg

p1040311w.jpg

p1040313.jpg

73164457.jpg

p1040317.jpg

No holding business. Shall ship through DTDC once the payment is realized in my ICICI account. And please refrain from lowballing - I think my quotes are fairly reasonable.

^What pic are you referring to? I have posted the snaps of everything that is on sale. And, like I said before, there is no holding business.

I am interested in the switch, any details regarding the make and what is the hdmi version it supports.

mjumrani said:
Ygmp........
Replied. :D

Dushie said:
I am interested in the switch, any details regarding the make and what is the hdmi version it supports.
Version is 1.3. No details regarding the make though.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

5m cable sold to mjumrani. :p

:mad: :mad: baaah Bikey always takes away the best chotu deals. Hehehehe no issues man .I just wanted it for backup .

Wokay so bump for the HDMI switch and the converter.

Mohit, the 5m cable will be shipped today. :D

The 1m HDMi cable is sold to bikey.

umm referring to the pic showing the bottom of the HDMI switch , it shows the seal's broken indicating the switch had to be opened , what was the reason ?

and which brand does the Switch belong to , if you could provide the manufacturer's listing would be great help.

^TBH, that seal broke when I tried attaching the switch to my table's legs (which explains those scratches as well) and finally, before the sale I opened up the unit to see what's inside. :)

Unfortunately, there's no model or manufacturer listed for the device. If you search eBay GEB for HDMI switch, you will get countless of such options.

Like I said before, i am willing to provide DOA and a week's testing warranty. If it doesn't work, you can send back the device to me and I'll refund the amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back