Car & Bike 300kmph in BMW on Purvanchal Expressway- Charo marenge, "Don't Brake," He Said -Wish granted!

nRiTeCh

Skilled
Unsure how many of you know this..
But once upon a time there lived a Dr, a professor, a real estate owner and a businessman...

Earlier, Dr Anand Prakash was heard assuring his co-passengers that he would further accelerate when they reach a safer stretch with no other vehicles around. He is also heard asking them to fasten their seatbelts.

However, the most tragic part of the video showed the driver saying "charo marenge (all four of us will die)" while giving in to the demand of his friends to pick up speed.

Ironically, he said, "charo marenge (all four of us will die)" during the live stream right before encouraging the driver to speed up. His words proved prophetic within the next few seconds, as the BMW, which was cruising at 230 KM per hour crashed into an oncoming container.

Last edited:
Unsure how many of you know this..
But once upon a time there lived a Dr, a professor, a real estate owner and a businessman...

Earlier, Dr Anand Prakash was heard assuring his co-passengers that he would further accelerate when they reach a safer stretch with no other vehicles around. He is also heard asking them to fasten their seatbelts.

However, the most tragic part of the video showed the driver saying "charo marenge (all four of us will die)" while giving in to the demand of his friends to pick up speed.

Ironically, he said, "charo marenge (all four of us will die)" during the live stream right before encouraging the driver to speed up. His words proved prophetic within the next few seconds, as the BMW, which was cruising at 230 KM per hour crashed into an oncoming container.

Saw the video yesterday itself. They were drunk. And if you even own a Lamborghini. Don't test its speed. 230 was way too much. I know road was straight and with less traffic. But still you have people waiting for you at home. At least be a responsible citizen. And i heard one person's head and hand was metres away.

I had read about such incidences from abroad but now they are getting way too frequent in india as well,
First the Cytus Mistry incidence and now this and off and on news of drunk driving at high speeds on Yamuna expressway.

Lets hope good sense prevails and people become more responsible,
Jaane waale chale jaate hain or rona saari zindagi pariwaar ko padta hai.

Is this news considered graphic, to be locked down like ukraine thread.

But seriously atleast no innocent lives were taken. At those speeds had their been a signal or slow moving traffic ahead, a lot of innocent people would have been killed.

We will be seeing more such accidents when all the idiots like the ones in the above news start driving electric cars, which quickly reach triple digit speeds.

God save us from such people.

a fool and his money life, are soon parted.

all for a few FB live stream likes ?????????

Social Media has made us into idiots where we feel the need to keep one up man shipping all the time.
just to show to random people how great our life is

One more incident I will highlight which occurred on this Sunday 16th to which my office colleague/friend was a live witness...

My friend was driving his car just behind this bus when he noticed some abnormal behavior..esp the driver seemed sleepy type..
The bus was moving at around 50-60 kmph and at a very wide long right turn he saw traffic congestion & was almost standstill but this bus was moving from left to right and left again at same speed before it hit a private bus from side breaking that bus mirror and then ramming into still traffic, first into few bikes and then multiple cars and finally the bus took a complete halt due to full jam further.. Many cars got crushed and bumped into one another.

It was feared that the bikers to which this state transport bus hit might have been dead or flung in the air or off the bridge etc. such was the impact.
Friend helped a women and her daughter while her husband was given a lift by an auto driver and he safely dropped them to the nearest hospital on the way.

If he had a dash cam installed he could had shared the entire incident with media/police. He was totally shaken and his hands legs were trembling but he managed somehow as his wife and kids were also in the car crying due to shock and fear!

Thus, the innocent people inside cars also aren't safe in such accidents either as they have to bear the losses both in insurance, monetary, life as well as shock! Many suffered spinal injuries while the innocent bikers as well had nowhere to run and paid the price!

Anything can happen in todays world no matter how safe you drive or park!

Last edited:
This chat when friend immediately informed me..

1666113815158.png

People are always in a hurry to go somewhere when they have their own vehicle. I've seen cars and bikes drive recklessly even when the lights are red. They want to be first just to go and stop at the red light. ಠ⁠ಗ⁠ಠ Dumb asses.

People always speed test their cars on highways. Only different this time was the truck which was coming up the wrong way on an expressway. They would have died at 100 kph too.

Life is too precious to seek thrills at its expense. But you definitely can do this is a safe environment , I.e a dirt road / local racetrack IMO. Too much a pain for the families

Both are at fault imo. I see those wrong way idiots every day. I don't know how many times i almost got his by bikes running in opposite lane. I think the fines should be upped really high to stop these idiots from putting their lives and others lives at risk.

Fine for not stopping at red light should be 1000 for bikes, 2000 for cars and 1000 for trucks. Fines for going in opposite directions should be 2500 for bikes, 5000 for cars and 10000 for trucks. The heavier the vehicle the more deadly it is. 3 consecutive day fines and licence should be revoked permanently. Don't want such assholes on streets making life for everyone miserable. If they don't care about others they should not have vehicles.

Both are at fault imo. I see those wrong way idiots every day. I don't know how many times i almost got his by bikes running in opposite lane. I think the fines should be upped really high to stop these idiots from putting their lives and others lives at risk.

Fine for not stopping at red light should be 1000 for bikes, 2000 for cars and 1000 for trucks. Fines for going in opposite directions should be 2500 for bikes, 5000 for cars and 10000 for trucks. The heavier the vehicle the more deadly it is. 3 consecutive day fines and licence should be revoked permanently. Don't want such assholes on streets making life for everyone miserable. If they don't care about others they should not have vehicles.
Agree. Also one concern is that rich people like the deceased may pay the fine just because they can.
revocation is the way to go.

Except for 2-3 cities, riding on wrong sides is completely normal! Even rto/police are aware but they do not bother.
This is where our system sucks! Such idiots should be penalized, have their license suspended and banned from driving for at least 5 years and if found driving during these banned years then a mandatory unbailable jail term for 5 years or more.
But does our law cares, NO!

Another joke to add is we have world class highways but speeds ltd to 60 and 80kmph due to such wrong side drivers, over-worked stress drivers, drunk idiots and 300kmph hitters like these noobs who like to hug death!
So spending our hard earned monies constructing such deathways is a no no rather construct wobbling trash village type rough roads and see the decline in deaths!
Infra and cctvs etc. not going to help unless rules are stringent!

Last edited:
Back