3d modeling services required

Mann

Adept
Required:-
1) One person with dexterity in 3d modeling on UE5.
2) One candidate with interior designing capability over raw structural designs provided.

Both would work togather realising one's creativity into virtual reality.

Only experienced people may apply. Freelance work, project based.

Interested in knowing why you are looking at someone to model your assets in Unreal as opposed to brining them over through another program.

I'm not obligated to answer.

We plan to provide virtual world simulation for architectural design companies who would be providing these services to the end customer.
Depending upon our designs and the response of the end customer, there we can proceed to perform them on a regular basis.
As per our initial discussion, the end customer wishes to provide these virtual tours from their website.
They have to be realtime and they wish to provide various choices with respect to items in the tour. For example things like wall colour, flooring further etc should be an option to choose from during the virtual tour from the website. Each project would be different, as per their structural designs. The job of the interior designer would be to bring it to life and the other person has to execute the idea in UE5.

Fair enough, I guess I'm not "obligated" now to help out in any way either..

Anyway. Unreal still isn't very good as a "modeler" then again for architectural use it's basically just putting up walls and a little other detailing for which Unreal is OK.

We do a lot of set dressing with pre-made assets.

Back