Storage Solutions 4 TB CMR HDD

reborn

Disciple
I am looking for a 4TB CMR HDD to store movies / data / games. I already have 1 TB SSD, this would act as a secondary drive. I would prefer a 7200 rpm one.

WD Red Pro / Seagate Ironwolf Pro are 7200 rpm CMR, but can't find any of those in stock. Anywhere I can buy one? Or a WD Red Plus / Ironwolf non-pro?

No idea about StorageBiz but I can vouch for TPSTech. I've ordered a few times from them through their Amazon listings as well as their own website. They are trustworthy and easy to get in touch with if you need help. They ship quickly too.

Need a higher capacity? 10tb red cmr drive available

Don't need that much storage :) I would prefer to use two HDDs than 1 large HDD, from data resiliency pov. Though I believe the higher capacity HDDs are better quality with 7200 rpm and helium filled.

where is the cheapest option available for these drives? the prices on amazon and flipkart has become costlier

From what I can find - the prices for Red Plus and Ironwolf are around 2.6 - 2.7k per TB. 4 TB WD Red Plus is currently 10k on MDComputers. Thats 2.5k per TB.

Back