4 x 1tb - wd green drives - warranty till 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SumitB

Adept
Item: 4 x 1TB - Western Digital Green 3.5" Internal Hard Drives

Warranty: All under warranty till 2014. Check screenshot for more details and serial numbers. For further satisfaction, check the warranty yourself here. Get the serial numbers from the attached screenshot

Purchased: All in 2009

Bill Available: No

Bill Required to avail warranty: No

Used As: Data dump on my main rig. Stored all my music and movies on these

Reason for Sale: Upgrading to 2TB drives as data is growing rapidly and no bays in my cabinet

Asking price: Rs. 2200/- + Shipping For Each

Bulk Buy: Rs. 8800/- Inclusive of Shipping if you buy all 4 together

Payment: 100% Advance

Post here for any queries or clarifications.

Mandatory pictures:

Edit:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am interested in two of these. Please hold till evening.

<edit>
Please post screenshots of "crystal disk info"/"hd tune"

Bumping this thread. About the price, my asking price is 2200/- plus shipping for each. For bulk buyers (2+ drives), I will waive off the shipping charges.

I will post the screenshots from hd-tune by evening.

All 4 drives still available.

Bumping this market thread.

Screenshots from HD-Tune added.

Inquired about the shipping. Comes to about 150/- per drive.

I will ship each drive for 2300/- anywhere in India. For 2+ drives, shipping is free.

The drives with the sl. nos. WCAU4D327937 & WCAU4D325358 are on hold for sushantsjain and kunallkw. Will ship these when I have the money in my a/c. The other 2 drives are still up for grabs.

@kunal - your request will be taken care of.

@hailstone - sorry buddy. Price is 2300/- shipped for the drive. Won't sell for any lower price.

wow dude , that;s the most awesome thing any seller is gonna do for a HDD sale :D :hug: ... btw i might as well need another HDD from your sale , a friend might be interested in the deal , so i'll let you know tomorrow.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

sumit bro , chk pm.

^^PM replied with details.

As of now, 2 drives on hold for kunal and 2 on hold for Hailstone.

@smash: pm replied

I have the screenshot of Kunal's payment. Drives with serial nos. WCAU4D325358 and WCAU4C158482 can be considered as sold.

The other two drives on hold for Hailstone. Will be considered as sold as and when Hailstone confirms the payment to me.

Will close this sale thread when I have shipped all the 4 drives and the buyers receive them and express their satisfaction either by posting here or by sending me a pm.

Thanks for looking. :)

Edit: Kunal's payment has been received.

Edit: Hailstone's payment has also been received.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back