4GB Team Xtreem Dark Series DDR2 PC2-8500 (5-5-5-15) Dual Channel kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
[For Sale] 4GB Team Xtreem Dark Series DDR2 PC2-8500 (5-5-5-15) Dual Channel kit

4GB Team Xtreem Dark Series DDR2 PC2-8500 (5-5-5-15) Dual Channel kit

Hi,
I'm selling my new Memory modules purchased recently. These are new and unused(only opened the packing for taking pics). These are extremely overclock friendly RAMs made specially for enthusiast gamers.
Description:
The Team Xtreem Dark PC2-8500 4GB kit is an ideal memory upgrade for gaming systems and other systems that require the best and most reliable memory upgrade. Rated to run at 1066MHz, CL5 and this kit consists of 2x 2GB modules.

Product's webpage
Warranty Status: Lifetime warranty, can be claimed directly through Team Group Taiwan (hardly takes 200-400 INR through India Post)

Price: Rs.6000/- + Free shipping (slightly negotiable)

Ebay listing available now -- Item # 260545975403

Pics:

--- --- ---
"No thread crapping plz"

Reason for sale? Will you provide bill? Source of purchase?

Photoshopped name wont do m8, please repost pics with ur name and date on a piece of paper be4 mods close the thread!

axeman said:
Reason for sale? Will you provide bill? Source of purchase?

Photoshopped name wont do m8, please repost pics with ur name and date on a piece of paper be4 mods close the thread!
Need cash, so selling the RAM kit. I don't hav bill, and its not required either, warranty is direct through Taiwan on serial #. Bought this kit through Memoryc.com
Pics updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back