4k 55inch TCL Tv advice needed

Nokia has been one of the other ones being highly recommended now, not sure if it lacks features or is priced adversely... The tv market is now getting to a good place in India

I got a 65 inch vu ultra tv... Overall its okay. I don't like the hdr on it though. Not sufficient brightness. However that is going to be a challenge with most tvs under 80-90k (my guess)

Nokia has been one of the other ones being highly recommended now, not sure if it lacks features or is priced adversely... The tv market is now getting to a good place in India

It has been shared before in the forum that Nokia isn't manufacturing the TVs. Flipkart have made a deal with them to use their name for TVs being manufactured by Flipkart themselves. The TVs could still be good, but people shouldn't buy them believing these are made by Nokia.

It has been shared before in the forum that Nokia isn't manufacturing the TVs. Flipkart have made a deal with them to use their name for TVs being manufactured by Flipkart themselves. The TVs could still be good, but people shouldn't buy them believing these are made by Nokia.
Thanks for the info, I wasn't aware of that. I saw some reviews touting them near/better than Toshiba. However, I would definitely not trust fk or marq to make good/reliable panels.

Which model number and how's after sales?
i bought it like 3 years ago i think. i am not in india so after sales is not applicable i guess.
its a roku based tv. the software is stable and more importantly doesn’t piss me off. (didn’t break either software or hardware wise)
the best thing about it is the image quality especially in dolby vision. very good home theater experience.
i connect apple tv, play station, xbox and shield along with 5.1 sound bar over ARC.

Back