Budget 90k+ 4K Gaming PC suggestions (maybe future proof...?)

Dear Fellas,

While I know that in the world of PC, buying a future proof gaming PC is a myth ! However the idea is to invest into technology & components which last good 5 years+. Minor upgrades along the way should run games in 2025 at Max setting (maybe i'm asking too much :masked:)

Some Background -

I used to be a PC gamer till 2008, then life happened & I had to donate my gaming rig & move to console gaming. Since then I have been gaming on X-box, then PS4, & now PS4 Pro. However the love for PC gaming never went away & now I guess the time has come move back to PC gaming.

My current Gaming setup is Philips 4K LED with PS4, period. Details on the PC below -

*Note - I'm not in a hurry to buy, If you say wait for 3-6 months once XX is launched, I'm more that willing to wait & game on the PS till then.

1. What is your budget?
    • 2000 to 3000 Euros (I'm based in Sweden with option to buy from Ebay.de & amazon.de & amazon.co.uk & maybe even US)
  2. What is your existing hardware configuration (component name - component brand and model)
    • Need to start from Scratch, not even table & chair are available !!
  3. Which hardware will you be keeping (component name - component brand and model)
    • None, fresh build.
  4. Which hardware component are you looking to buy (component name). If you have already decided on a configuration then please mention the (component brand and model) as well, this will help us in fine tuning your requirement.
    • CPU - Back in the day (1 decade back), it was all Intel, but i hear AMD has piked up. Looking at the Intel i-9xxx Or may AMD, not sure. Need your inputs here.
    • Motherboard - any compatible motherboard which holds good for 5-8 years, but what will happen once DDR5 is out...?
    • GPU - RTX 2080 TI maybe, is worth the money ? Also should I look at AMD ?
    • PSU - Best Power Supply Units
    • Monitor - Definitely a 4K, not sure of the size though. It needs to be big for sure.
    • RAM - 16GB or 32 GB, again not sure of the brand - Should I wait for DDR 5?
    • SSD - 1 TB or 2 TB
    • Mouse & Keyboard- Please suggest
    • (please mention the rest in above format)
    • Cabinet - CM or you suggest please
    • CPU Cooler
    • Mouse Pad
    • Any other component ?
  5. Is this going to be your final configuration or you would be adding/upgrading a component in near future. If yes then please mention when and which component
    • Yes, will upgrade the following within 12-24 months, as the need arises
    • GPU - Maybe SLI if that makes sense
    • RAM - If needed
  6. Where will you buy this hardware? (Online/City/TE Dealer)
    • Sweden or Germany
    • Open to online purchase
  7. Would you consider buying a second hand hardware from the TE market
    • No, can't
  8. What is your intended use for this PC/hardware
    • Gaming & only gaming
    • Download rig, 24x7 operation - this as well.
  9. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them and the reason for your preference/dislike.
    • Have comfort with Intel & Nvidia, never used any AMD product.
  10. If you will be playing games then which type of games will you be playing?
    • Role Playing, Strategy & FPS - Max setting at 4K
  11. What is your preferred monitor resolution for gaming and normal usage
    1. Gaming - Highest possible
  12. Are you looking to overclock?
    • Yes - If required down the line.
  13. Which operating system do you intend to use with this configuration?
    • Windows 10

Many thanks !!

Amd 3900x or amd 3950x based on other things leaving gaming.
Asrock taichi x570
32gb ram c14, either corsair dominator or gskill trident z neo
Galax 2080ti black gaming 3 fan
Cooler master td500 mesh
Corsair rm850i or antec HCG 1000 or 850watt
Logitech g403 and Logitech g412
Corsair h150i aio or thermaltak 360mm aio
For monitor wait for viewsonic gaming or asus tuf series, as it might be near to launch in india. Else any 144zh 1ms monitor can do the work. 24inch one is available under 20k as of now.

Reset up to you.

Why not intel ? Not worth as of now for that few frames. You can do alot with above configuration.

Search for price on primeabgb.com or mdcomputers.in

Back