• Quantity Available: 2

• Product Name: Crucial 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz
  • Expected Price: 2500 2000
  • Quantity Available: 1

• Product Name: SK Hynix 8GB DDR3L 1600MHz
  • Expected Price: 2000 1500
  • Quantity Available: 1

• Shipping charges: Included
  • Description: All memory passed a full memtest run. Crucial module is new, unused from RMA that I received a few weeks ago. G.Skill modules are from a 16GB kit so you may want to purchase both if for any reason you would want to pursue an RMA.
  • Reason for Sale: Not Needed
  • Product condition: 10 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 2015-2017
  • Remaining Warranty period: Lifetime for Crucial & G.Skill modules, None for SK Hynix.
  • Invoice Available: No

Attachments

• IMG_20210309_033200.jpg
    IMG_20210309_033200.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_20210309_033135.jpg
    IMG_20210309_033135.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
I have a 2x2gb kit pulled from a laptop but no single 4gb modules

I've tested the SK Hynix and Crucial modules in a MacBook Pro and they appear to work together in dual channel mode at 1600mhz

G.Skill kit has been returned, buyer had a bad ram slot and couldn't make use of the memory

I've tested it and it works fine, and is now available again for anyone interested

Last edited:
G.Skill is crossed out (for whatever reason)
Crucial is sold
SK Hynix is withdrawn
So none is available now. Did I get that right? (I just realised that I need an 8GB DDR3L 1600 module for my son's laptop)

Yes, that is correct. I found a use for the 8GB module. The G.Skill kit was sold to a forum member that was local. The forum is set to lock the first post after a certain number of days since the last edit, so I can't edit it anymore. Otherwise, normally, once something has been sold, I would cross it out.

Refurbishing dealers usually sell 8GB modules that don't have lifetime warranty (Hynix, Samsung) for under 2500 on OLX. My usual sources have removed their listings because of lockdowns. But you should be able to find someone near you.

While this thread is still open, OP, I apologize as I couldn't decide on time.
To others reading this thread, I was going to buy this, and even talked to OP about it, but since there were strict lockdown and I had never received a courier other than from ecommerce sites, I wasn't sure if I should be buying this right now. Just after the sale happened here, same day someone told me that all deliveries of all kinds are working properly *facepalm*.

So... Yeah, I am still looking to buy a DDR3L Memory.

Back