Audio 5.1 Surround Headphones

stalker00031

Disciple
Hi guys

I've shortlisted two 5.1 headsets.

Zalman ZM- RS6F

Gainward SoundXplosion 5.1
Gainward51-1.jpg

A friend and I are interested in getting these headsets. But we havent been able to find any retailer for these products.

I want to know if these are still available in India, who is selling them now, and how to contact them & if possible, the current price as well.

I had contacted Media-tech India, but they say that they no longer deal with Zalman / Gainward.
Thanks in advance.

One of my friend is also intrested in Zalman ZM- RS6F so if anybody could provide the details and price for it will be really appericiated. Thanks in advance.

Zalman ZM- RS6F -r great i had one gifted to my dad... also look at the cyber sniper 5.1 headphones..u cud get in touch wit KMD and plc an order wit him.

My primary use would be for gaming, and I am on a budget - 2-3k at the most, i read a favourable review on TechTree a while back and saw the price listed as 2995.

But if anyone has any other opinions (within a 3k budget :p ) i am open to them.

Am currently looking at these 2:

Cyber Snipa Sonar 5.1
Turtle Beach HPA2

the turtle beach seems to have a few more favourable reviews...

I've finally zeroed in on the Icemat(Steelseries) Siberia, does anyone have any opinions on these, they will cost me about 4.4k total... any better alternatives (for gaming) out there at the same/lower price point?

Back