Budget 10-15K 5" phone for a college going girl

1762vijay

Disciple
Need to buy a 5" phone. Her friends have MMX Canvas doodle A 240 and Samsung grand 2 which she has liked and doesnt want to go below 5" screen size. I told her to look at Lenovo P780 and Xperia C but her budget is strictly 15K may be Rs500 more. So need to know how is MMX A240 and grand 2 (which I personally do not like). Her main criteria is a 5" screen and a good camera. So are there any other options?

1. Budget?
A: 15K
2. Preferred Form Factor(flip, bar, slider)?
A: Bar
3. Preferred display type?
A: TFT
4. Do you have any brand preference or dislike? Please name them.
A: nothing special
5. Preferred input method (Touchscreen, QWERTY, etc.)?
A: Touchscreen
6. Camera required or not? If required, please specify type like front camera/flash/etc.
A: A good Camera 5mp or above
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
A:Android
8. Preferred connectivity options? (3G, Wifi, Edge etc).
A: 3G, wifi
9. What is your intended use for this phone(internet, camera, multimedia, mails, etc)?
A: girly use
10. Any other requirements?
A: 5" screen and good camera
11. If you have already considered a phone then please mention the model.
A: As told above

I would suggest you to check out MMX A117 magnus. It has good metallic build and is pretty decent looking too.
Another option in that budget is xolo q2000. Has a 5.5inch screen and camera performance is decent compared to other devices in the price range.

Last edited:
Need to buy a 5" phone. Her friends have MMX Canvas doodle A 240 and Samsung grand 2 which she has liked and doesnt want to go below 5" screen size. I told her to look at Lenovo P780 and Xperia C but her budget is strictly 15K may be Rs500 more. So need to know how is MMX A240 and grand 2 (which I personally do not like). Her main criteria is a 5" screen and a good camera. So are there any other options?

10. Any other requirements?
A: 5" screen and good camera

A: As told above

4.5 is only screen size phone is 5.11" long.

and I suppose OP mentioned 5" Screen Size as the main criteria :)

Back