Video 50"-55" 4k HDR TV

imad7x

Disciple
Need help in buying a 4k TV for movies and gaming. (There is another thread with a similar ask but my requirements are different)

Budget - 45-60k

Must haves -
- 60hz because my card cannot push 4k120hz and I have a 2k 180hz anyways
- HDR10+ or Dolby Vision with good contrasts and local dimming
- 800nits or higher, to get the most out of HDR

Good to haves -
- Mini LED or QLED with higher number of LEDs.
- Good after-sales service.

I recently did alot of research for 55 inch - 65 inch tv
My 2 cents
Mi x 55 , mi x 65 : these both come with natural colors, which many reviewers don't like, some do. I personally don't like over saturated colors.
So i went for mi x 55 Google tv. (since im an electrical dealer, i got it at dealer price from local distrubutor, and i shall be getting priority after-sales service)

Apart from this a really good tv is Sony X74L imo. Cause its for 57k but if you have HDFC it comes to 51k approx. Vineet Malhotra, and many other have got really really good reviews for Sony and this X74L , X75L.
Hisense, TCL, all these come in slight over saturation and the biggest issue few people faced is after-sales service.

One more thing I've learned, keep aside a 15k-20k budget for a good sound bar.

Ps: Buying offline from a dealer if you get the same price can be a really good decision, incase dealer is ready to help in after-sales.

Sony X74L
I was also trying to say this, its on good discount if you have SBI CC, posted the deal here, and its pretty good.

Samsung Crystal 4K was also overall good deal last sale, I do not know about it this sale, but I think it was 50hz

I recently did alot of research for 55 inch - 65 inch tv
My 2 cents
Mi x 55 , mi x 65 : these both come with natural colors, which many reviewers don't like, some do. I personally don't like over saturated colors.
So i went for mi x 55 Google tv. (since im an electrical dealer, i got it at dealer price from local distrubutor, and i shall be getting priority after-sales service)

Apart from this a really good tv is Sony X74L imo. Cause its for 57k but if you have HDFC it comes to 51k approx. Vineet Malhotra, and many other have got really really good reviews for Sony and this X74L , X75L.
Hisense, TCL, all these come in slight over saturation and the biggest issue few people faced is after-sales service.

One more thing I've learned, keep aside a 15k-20k budget for a good sound bar.

Ps: Buying offline from a dealer if you get the same price can be a really good decision, incase dealer is ready to help in after-sales.
x pro or x alone ?

can you link to the model ?

I couldn't find a reliable review for this TV. It doesn't have FALD, it's predecessor x74k scores are bad on rtings, tcl offers similar specs tv for a lot less.
I don't think Sony/LG/Samsung TVs with FALD will fall within your budget.

FALD is worth it. So is Mini-LED/QLED. 55" U7K is a great deal if you can find it. Imho, don't buy a Sony/LG/Samsung in this budget unless reliability is your only concern and you don't mind having far less bells and whistles compared to Chinese brands.

Hisense has really good options but I've never heard good long term reviews for them in India. Their service is pathetic too. I'm inclining towards TCL C755, it's retails for 70k but I'm hoping it comes down to around 62~ in the BBD sale

Not sure if that's true for brands like Hisense but you can find much better deal in offline stores. You can get Qn90c for around 70k after card discounts which should be good for your use case.

Doesn't show up to me and 55" in is 1.16 91k
1000074979.jpg

Back