512kbps+ on a 256kbps Airtel Connection

Bastids, how the hell are you'll getting this :mad:

EDIT: LOL, just checked... I'm getting 60 kb/sec download rates too, looks like an Independence day present from Airtel :D

WTF !! Everyone is getting such speeds....even Inzider was getting awesome speeds last night...

I am still stuck on 256 !! :'( :'(

And Udit, there was no need to make a new thread :p .... this isnt such a rare phenomenon... we already have a thread dedicated to this...

this used to happen to a select few on mtnl triband too..esp those near to the exchange.... 2 mbps speeds.... total bliss.... now it cant happen cause of stupid port binding :(.. sucks!!

anyways you guys njoy.. have fun!!

Damn why am i not getting it?! I'm always the first one on the block to get the double speeds :p

restarted my modem 10 times and still nothing. grrr, i'll call them up for this!!

I hope this is an independance day gift from airtel . If it is then BSNL has to follow the suit too..Bring on the competetion

chic_magnet said:
this used to happen to a select few on mtnl triband too..esp those near to the exchange.... 2 mbps speeds.... total bliss.... now it cant happen cause of stupid port binding :(.. sucks!!

anyways you guys njoy.. have fun!!

yup use to happen a lot when i got the connection
but now :(

super_saiyan said:
^^still going strong @ ~55kb/sec :D :D

EDIT : i use private trackers...public trackers still give measely speed of ~30kb/sec

How do you do this ?? This whole public tracker/privtae tracker thing ??

I use Bitcomet, BTW

Whats there to do on public/private tracker thing.. Private trackers only allows registered users and you have to maintain a good ratio to be in.These torrents cannot be viewed outsite the particular site...they are not listed on torrent search sites. Public torrent allows to you download freely without any registrations.

Back