60K Laptop budget

kushal_f16

Disciple
Please help me choose a good laptop
uses multimedia and casual gaming
budget 60k and need the best laptop this amount can buy
looking for intel cpu and good graphics and ram
going to buy from mumbai I will like to walk into any local store like croma and get it

dude 60k!! .. get macbook pro .. its 73k in mumbai but i think student discount makes it cheaper . I know u said chroma purchase but if u have anyone coming from the US then its 60k there .. for 60k macbook pro is the best choice although many would advice u to buy a fully loaded windows

^ ..yeah, Mac is not for gaming.

look in to the ASUS line up ..they are now offering very good graphics solutions with their Laptops.

You can also go for HP Pavilion DV6 3049TX Laptop which has many quality features as follows:

Operating Systems: Windows 7 Home Premium 64Bit, Processor: Intel Core i5-430M Processor (3M Cache, 2.26 GHz), Display: 15.6" HD HP BrightView Touch Screen, Graphic: 1GB Dedicated ATI Mobiliy Radeon HD 5650 Graphics Card, Chipset: Intel HM55 Chipset, Memory: 4GB DDR3 RAM, Hard Disk Drive: 640GB Hard Disk, DVD Writer: 8X SuperMulti LightScribe Double Layer DVD Writer, Ports: One HDMI v1.3c with HDCP, 3USB Ports,1 E-Sata Combo, Fingerprint Reader., Altec Lansing Stereo Speakers, WLAN 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.0, Memory Card Reader, HP TrueVision WebCam & Microphones, 6 Cell Li-Ion Battery, Carry Case, Warranty: 1 Year Warranty

^^Is it true????

Then i will go for it instead of MBP

its really cool laptop dude and just 60K

Thats a steal.......

Just now went to Reliance digital to see all laptops

For me at 60K i felt that Lenovo ideapad Y560 is great

With config of i7 740Qm+4GB+500GB+1GB HD 5730 i felt its a steal

I am about to buy it this week or next week

It was so fast, great audio with JBL speakers and stunning display at any angle

Its build quality was great. Keypad was comfy. I give it 5/5 on my 15min demo i used it for

Battery backup was said to be 4hrs on 6-cell

Overall just 59K so go for it

Also saw HP DV6 3049TX

It was good but 56K

For just 3K more you get a higher clocked GPU+ Best mobile processor

SO go for Lenovo ideapad Y560 with i7

@rite:
That MSI GX 640 has awesome specs plus you get 2 yrs warranty as standard on msi laptops which makes it a great deal but i am not able to find it on smc international website,are you sure its available with them?

@teja92:

yeah those specs(Y560) are very good and your best option(thank god you came out of apple distortion field :p),but that msi laptop with Ati 5850 will be the best option if you can find it.check out the specs of Ati 5850:

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5850 - Notebookcheck.net Tech
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5730 - Notebookcheck.net Tech

So,look for msi GX 640 and if you cant find it then go for Y560 but dont expect more than 3hrs of battery life while normal usage and 1hr while gaming.

Back