WTB 650w 80+ gold power supply

I know of vedantcomputers but haven't heard of tlggaming and pcstudio. Are these sites reputable?
Also I'm unable to find that PSU on the PSU tier list, so if you don't mind sharing your personal experience with it, is it good enough to power a 3600 and 3070 rig? Not in general, just during those spikes in power draw

I know of vedantcomputers but haven't heard of tlggaming and pcstudio. Are these sites reputable?
Also I'm unable to find that PSU on the PSU tier list, so if you don't mind sharing your personal experience with it, is it good enough to power a 3600 and 3070 rig? Not in general, just during those spikes in power draw
Yes the sites are reputed.

Personal experience: been using it with R9 290 and 3600 without issues.

It's quite a new unit from Deepcool hence not in PSU Tier List, and I haven't had the time to go through the OEM yet, so I'm not sure. Although it does advertise Japanese caps, 80+ Gold, 5Y warranty and imported by Acro. There's a few posts by Acro rep (V Mishra) on Acro for Gamers Facebook group as well about this unit.

Yes the sites are reputed.

Personal experience: been using it with R9 290 and 3600 without issues.

It's quite a new unit from Deepcool hence not in PSU Tier List, and I haven't had the time to go through the OEM yet, so I'm not sure. Although it does advertise Japanese caps, 80+ Gold, 5Y warranty and imported by Acro. There's a few posts by Acro rep (V Mishra) on Acro for Gamers Facebook group as well about this unit.
Thanks. Think I'll have a look at it then

I've got Corsair CV650. Still 2 years warranty left. But it's bronze. Let me know if you're interested. @TheDevilBroly
EDIT: I can't put a Sale thread because one month has not passed since I joined. I don't know if I'm breaking any rules by commenting here. Sorry if I am

Back