PC Peripherals 650w psu suggestions

awestorr

Adept
what does a 650w psu goes for normally and on sales?
currently i m finding most of the psu(660W) at 5.5-6 k on amazon/fk.
also how safe is it to buy a second hand psu unit.

The absolutely best PSU would be the XPG Core Reactor in that price bracket. Comes with a 10 year warranty as well.
Though it's mostly out of stock online. Why of you ask me, I had a talk with an online retailer and he told me that under modular category of power supplies in India, people mostly prefer 750/850Watt ones so 650W ones are either less in stock or due to less demand retailers don't restock them.

also, did you end up buying that NZXT PSU for 6k when it was going on in an offer?

All in all, go for atleast a B tier PSU. If the budget is a constraint then you can leave the Gold rated ones and go for a bronze one. One such B Tier Bronze PSU is Asus Tuf 650B. It comes with a 6 year warranty.

The absolutely best PSU would be the XPG Core Reactor in that price bracket. Comes with a 10 year warranty as well.
Though it's mostly out of stock online. Why of you ask me, I had a talk with an online retailer and he told me that under modular category of power supplies in India, people mostly prefer 750/850Watt ones so 650W ones are either less in stock or due to less demand retailers don't restock them.

also, did you end up buying that NZXT PSU for 6k when it was going on in an offer?

All in all, go for atleast a B tier PSU. If the budget is a constraint then you can leave the Gold rated ones and go for a bronze one. One such B Tier Bronze PSU is Asus Tuf 650B. It comes with a 6 year warranty.
i went for a second hand txm initially which is an A tier, and now got rmaed a new rm650 , so should be even better now.

As for the wattage, my max theoritical is around 300-400 max,including everything so doesnt make much sense to go higher unless the cost abysmal .
this is the final upgrade for my pc.

Edit- txm650 is A tier.
Rm650 is Gold A tier, which is the best category.

Back