6600 Battery Query?

Any1 know how many songs can the 6600 play b4 a fully-charged battery conks out..? Coz taht will determine the size of teh MMC card that i wud buy..!!

IMO u shld go for the 512MB card.Even if the phone could play 2-3Hrs of music,its no good as u can't hear music on that phone that long.Besides u can allways put in smartmovie videos/install apps/use the card as a pen drive with external card reader (as i do).Also what for mat will u use?mp3 or ogg?i recomend OGG as Oggplay is thebest music player out there.

@Kumar: i use OGG & use dbPoweramp to encode songs at 22Khz,Mono-is that Ok settings or shud i go for higher clarity..?

& is 1.4k-the rate for 512Mb RS_MMC card? tahts pretty cheap..!

@kumar7: its a timepass yaar..! i hardly use any feature except call & sms on it..!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yup,those r the settings i myself use.It gets to arnd 700KB-1.2MB/song depending on the length.
Yes thats for the RS-MMC 512MB.

not to disappoint you but the 6600 has mono and not stereo sound....so its really not that good for playing music
i also just see that u already know that :D

friedclyde said:
not to disappoint you but the 6600 has mono and not stereo sound....so its really not that good for playing music
i also just see that u already know that :D

yup, knew that ! :rofl:

@archish: 2hrs with headphones on??

Last edited by a moderator:
delhiboy1000 said:
Any1 know how many songs can the 6600 play b4 a fully-charged battery conks out..? Coz taht will determine the size of teh MMC card that i wud buy..!!
Playing music without earphones on 6600 is bogus and even 6600 dont support good music playback quality i shud say worst. and listening the music on speakers hehe u have to shut ur room and listen. i say dont think bout listenin music with speakers with 6600 all u can do to increase sound is use ultra mp3 and get distorted high cracking sound :bleh:.

Back