Camera 6630 camera noise

to reduce noise in any digi cams,take the pics in good lighted areas.any s/w increased brightness only increases the noise.

ahem 6630 iam sure he is referring to his phone not a digi cam kumar...

but he is right on the basic point...make sure there is enough light around and tht the phone isnt shaking 2 much...

greyhawk84 said:
what can i do to reduce noise in indoor pictures taken on 6630?

is there a cam software for nokia 6630 which helps reduce noise ???
prevent shaking, well lit area but no 'spot' bright lights..for bets results the camera needs strong light shining on the subjetc to be photo'ed...

What i meant when i said
isn't a cell cam a digi cam? ;-)

is that even a phone cam/web cam are basically digital cameras as digital camera means a cam which takes pics in digitall format opposed to ordinary film cameras.The diff bitween the 'digi cams' and phone cams is the quality of pics they take which depends on the internal optics+sensor used.So mechanism wise speaking any cam using digital medium to take pics is called a digi cam isn't it.

Actually i just read on gizmodo that SE displayed a mobile with a cybershot camera on the back of the phone.

is that even a phone cam/web cam are basically digital cameras as digital camera means a cam which takes pics in digitall format opposed to ordinary film cameras.The diff bitween the 'digi cams' and phone cams is the quality of pics they take which depends on the internal optics+sensor used.So mechanism wise speaking any cam using digital medium to take pics is called a digi cam isn't it.
yup actually cell cams are actually digi cams with less resolution and features. In the mean while check this out
http://www.i4u.com/article4542.html
lets see what icy has to say after seeing this ;)

Back