Monitors 700 mb dvdrip not looking good on 22 inch lcd monitor

kumar007

Disciple
700 mb dvdrip not looking good on 22 inch lcd monitor.........i am having 2233sw...........i played the same movie before in 17 inch crt .......looked good.........y is it so on a 22 inch its failing............

I have a 2033sw and a 700MB rip looks total crap on it. It maybe the case because my MoBo is supporting only 1024*768, but technically even a 720p HD should look crap since the native res. is 1600*900. The only movie that will look good on your monitor is 1920*1080 (i.e. Full HD 1080p)

yes...u r right...........only full hd looks good.........i should have gone for 18 i nch........i have integrated graphics card intel dg45ty board......x4500 card .....................

Well, what do u expect from a 700MB DVD-RIP? :mad:

U got a spanking new 22" and u expect a meagre 700MB Rip to look awesome on it? :bleh:
U watch a good quality video on it doesn't matter whether it is 720p or 1080p or even high quality DVD-Rips and u'll enjoy it...:cool2:

Forget 700MB Rips as of now...However, if it looks real crappy like unwatchable then, something wrong with the display settings. What resolution ur monitor is would hardly matter for the quality of the video. :)

anupkumarroy said:
but dude ... u can see the differnce btn HD rip n 700mb rip even on a 22"screen

Completely agree with you bro.

Even i have 2233SW and i tried 700bm dvd rips and they really look shit.

Than i downloaded 2 CD Dvd rip's and they look awesome.

Try 2 cd rip and it looks awesome..

Dont expect 700mb to look good on 22 inch monitor.

:D

Do what I do Sit back (Wayyyyyyy.. back). If you sit far enough the only thing that might annoy you is the difference between the gray shades and dark black shades where you see blocks at time. Sitting a bit further behind might have solved the problem for me but I would have to tear down the wall for that.

Goodbye A**o rips I enjoyed you on my 15 inch monitor. Actually you can still enjoy them if you have a divx player. These movies look pretty good on that.

Moral of my blah blah its not your hardware but the rip.

anupkumarroy said:
but dude ... u can see the differnce btn HD rip n 700mb rip even on a 22"screen

Of course u can see the difference. :cool2:
Try a 700MB rip and see a 720p rip and call me if u can't see the difference...:rofl:

Back