WTB 720p/1080p GPU, 1050,1050ti,1060 3gb

Hi all,

Looking for a low end gpu preferably in warranty and not a single fan version. Planning to gift 5 year old her own gaming pc, have rest of the parts but 200ge wont be able to handle all types of racing games hence need something stronger.

All of the gpus u listed will be bottlenecked by 200ge.
What racing game you want to run on that machine which needs a gpu of 1050ti or above and not a CPU of 4 cores?

Forza horizon 4/5 and those kinds, 200ge is for reference of gpu, once i find a good gpu i will be replacing the cpu for r5 1600 or so. Till the time i find a gpu for good price the 200ge will have to suffice.

Forza horizon 4 runs absolutely fine on low settings 720p looking gorgeous on the 200ge with single channel ram.

Edit 1:- the gpu selection is based on fact the gpu will overpower the cpu and will run on lower clocks/cooler generating lesser heat. System will be sitting below tv in living room and should not be acting as a heater. Just for reference the cpu will be sitting under a thermaltake ultra 120 extreme(i know overkill but it will be silent :) )

Last edited:
Back