12ms Average Seek Time
8MB Buffer
9.5mm High
2.5" sized drive
ATA-6 Interface
Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) motor drive
100MB/sec Transfer Rate
300,000 MTTF Hours

The condition of hard drive is fairly new since i bought the laptop with the hard drive (last week). Hard drive carry's only test warranty since the laptop was bought in US

Is there an option to trade with my exisiting 40GB laptop hard drive? I can pay the difference amount.

Do let me know if interested....

Dude i do not have any intentions on ruining u sale but
a new 80gb 2.5" hdd costs around 3.8k in the local market and carrys
5yrs warranty....

If u can lower ur price, u might catch few buyers around !!!!!!!!!

Can you give out your model details...
Just want to make sure Its 8 mb buffer

If its 8 mb buffer I might be interested...

i need to open up the latop & I don't want take the trouble unless you are ready to buy it (i.e block the sale by paying some advance amount)

Sorry for the late reply mate:(

Have already bought a 8o gb laptop hdd over the weekend...

Thanks for ur quick response:)

I am interested in the 80 gb 2.5" hdd. I plan to use it in my compaq 2104US lappy. Please pm me your best offer including shipping to my city.

n00b question :p
Do newer 2.5" hdd's run at 4,200rpm or do they get any faster than that.

Sorry Dude but market price for a brand new 80GB with five year warranty in mumbai is 3700(Just inquired today), so ur price for without warranty drive is just too high...

Hey Imran is that new hdd a 7200 rpm one ? I am quoted 3850 for a new 5400 rpm Seagate hdd with 5 years warranty.

I was thinking of hdd upgrade for the last 3-4 days and yesterday my lappy's 30 GB Toshiba hdd crashed w/o a warning. Even If I get a new 80 gigger, i intend to retain the old 30 gigger in an external casing, so I am trying to revive it ...... with no success so far :(

Geeky, any chance of a reply buddy :)

I got a Seagate Momentus 5400.2 80GB for 3k +VAT frm Golcha Inter trade, Bangalore with 5 yrs warrnty....u need a serious rethought on the price :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back