80Gb Portable 2.5" HDD for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

kniwor

Adept
I want to sell my 2.5" 80Gb Portable HDD, it's a Seagate HDD, purchased last month, hardly used. Comes with a plastic ViPower casing, about 10 months old.

The Hard disk is a Seagate 5400rpm Laptop HDD purchased last month, it is as good as new, and is in Warranty till March 2012. Full 5 year warranty left except few weeks.

The casing is a high quality ViPower plastic casing, and not the normal aluminum casing in the market, the casing comes with a "1 Touch Backup button" just press the button and all ur documents will be copied/synchronized. U do not even need to open explorer in Windows. PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE PRICES TO ALUMINUM CASING.
ViPowER, Inc.
ViPowER External Enclosure VPP-2528B - Price Comparison - Buy at cheap prices
The price is NOT AT ALL negotiable, either you want it or you don't, do not post prices of crappy HDD/casings here. Any questions are welcome, just PM me.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    85.7 KB · Views: 77
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 68
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 67
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    153.4 KB · Views: 64
Hi

Just curious to know that how much does this VIA plastic casing costs so that it has made the price so high ?

Thanks

Mohit said:
Is it a VIA casing ? It looks like VIPOWER to me.

ViPowER, Inc.

and reading their company info over here.
ViPowER, Inc.

does not mention anything about VIA.

It is actually ViPower, thanks.

The guy told me it was Via, and that the two were same, the chip and everything inside is VIA(look at the pic), so I believed it is VIA, never looked up the company on the internet to realize it was different. I will edit my post to reflect the same, and I am very very much sorry to all TE members for my misleading post. Thank you again Mohit for correcting me.

Anyhow, the casing cost me about (1000 + My aluminum casing I purchased from him 1 day ago for 700) He quoted me 1700/-(including vat) just for ViPower casing If i needed to buy just that, and the HDD cost me 3000/-. But the casing is really much superior to the aluminum casings as I have used both, and the "1 touch thing" is useful for synchronization of ur documents atleast, considering the HDD is just a few weeks old and in warranty till March 2012, u think I am asking a high price?

I am sure that casing is expensive as even the VIPOWER online site sells it for 35$. So your pricing is pretty decent. All the best with your sale.

i got a mail from arihant informatique saying the case VIPOWER VPA-2528 is available for 850 incl tax.

VIPOWER VPA-2528 Premium Quality Casing For Laptop HDD

Supports Upto 160GB Notebook HDD

USB 2.0

Aluminum Metal Body

Changeable Side Panels (Blue & Orange)

Carry Pouch Included.

Warranty : One Year

varkey said:
i got a mail from arihant informatique saying the case VIPOWER VPA-2528 is available for 850 incl tax.

calls for a Price drop...hmmm, let's say 3200+shipping.
(I hate it when prices fall like that...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back