Graphic Cards 8800 gt

well i guess none of thm have it ... it has been weeks since it has launched ... & we cannot see a single one in INDIA...many stores in US are also OUT OF STOCK !

well if it launches in india b4 the 12th ill take it or will have to take it frm BANGKOK. its around 14K over there ... shsould be same here 14K ....cause there is not much diffrence in price of BANGKOK & INDIA

i enquired in Nehru place today.... the dealers are saying that it would arrive around the 14-15th and would cost somewhere around 15 -20k....

rahulyo said:
10x for reply guys ...

Can any one tel me 8600gt & 2600xt which is better for Crysis ???

why don't u buy both and try. both are unique in their own aspects. sell of the one which is lamer acc to u.

hmm

the lowest price expected is around 14k before that bargaining part

in nehru place, u might get it for 13k prolly

Prime ABGB site? Where is the site?

Since this performs better than the 8800 GTS has the cost of those cards reduced? What is the current cost of the 8800 GTS in India on an average?

^^It will most likely though Nvidia has increased shader or something on the 8800GTS, but it is still not as fast as 8800GT.
In Sim Lim Singapore I saw shops that were still selling 8800 GTS higher than 8800GT but telling peeps to buy 8800GT as its faster. There were a few shops that were selling 8800GTS 320MB at the same price as 8800 GT. So in time you can expect a price drop before a partial/complete phase out of 8800GTS.

^^^^The new 8800GTS 640MB is performing better than 8800GT, just that its costlier than 8800GT and hence 8800GT still retains its most VFM card tag.

Back