8800GTX in da house.

Shripad

ex-Mod
Wont take much of your time with words, to pics directly.

Love the performance of the card. over 11.1k at stock speed in 3dmark06.
People might say there is not much to complain but there is.
Driver support suck as of now. No vista drivers. Latest FW forcing new cp on end user with 8800 series ( needs reg hack to get old cp back).
The damn thing runs very very hot. idles at 61 and mind you its not too hot here @ around 22-23C room temp.

The the worst thing is the sheer size. The card is soo long and heavy that it feels fragile when you hold it in hands. And passed well over ATA connector on my mobo. had to bend the IDE cable down to get the card to fit.

Weeeeee.... or shud i say.... Wiiiiiiiiii

Awesome purchase Funky... Iwill join u in a couple of months :) With the ATI alternative :p

Regards,

K

sexy card but better take care of the ide cable as its cutting right into it and im sure the edges r pretty sharp so :bleh:

p.s. i like the pic comparison of lara on the box , man thoose goodies look diff with the dedicated gpu :bleh:

KiD0M4N said:
Weeeeee.... or shud i say.... Wiiiiiiiiii

Awesome purchase Funky... Iwill join u in a couple of months :) With the ATI alternative :p

Regards,
K

will be right there with ya when time comes :p

Anyway, the price is probably cheapest deal i got in india for now. All i can say is it costs just 500 bucks more than asus and leadtek 8800GTS ;)

maaaaaaaan.....congos.........its a thing which can mak a guy so jealous that......well.cant do nethin ....just waitin for a girl with rich folks to cum by so i can afford this monster ....lol

Back