8GB, 4GB & 2GB Pen Drives

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^I always replied you but you ignored me. I just wanted to know when you gonna send the bill....you said you will send me the bill but didn't mentioned the time at all even after I asked many times. Just tell me when you are going to send it, thats it. I said I will give you -1 but never did it infact.

Still no reply regarding time and date when you will send the bill.....I think you dont have it or its the fake one.........Buyer beware of this seller!!!!!!!!

This seller is completely fake...
I dont know why he has not been BANNED yet from TE.
He takes the payment and is not ready to ship the item.
I had to beg back for my money .
Such kind of people are spoiling the reputation of this iste.
This site is well known for secure & trustworthy people , but i still cannot digest the fact that this guy is continously fooling people by sellin 10 day old fake phones, and not even shipping them.

rocker123 said:
This seller is completely fake...
I dont know why he has not been BANNED yet from TE.
He takes the payment and is not ready to ship the item.
I had to beg back for my money .
Such kind of people are spoiling the reputation of this iste.
This site is well known for secure & trustworthy people , but i still cannot digest the fact that this guy is continously fooling people by sellin 10 day old fake phones, and not even shipping them.

I completely agree with him...Redcross is a real cheater....TE members are requested not to deal with him.

Refer this link also: -

http://www.techenclave.com/members-market/wd-250gb-sata-hdd-155774.html

I have uploaded this image because RedCross may edited the "bill included" part from the thread to counter the blame which I put on him...It is for TE reference only. This image proves that he promised me or even everybody on TE to provide bill for 8gb Sandisk Cruzer pendrive but he failed to provide me the same after I purchased this product.

99085980.jpg

^^ i have PMed the mods, both rocker123 & raheel have planned to leave a negative feedbacks..

@raheelshadab.. dude u were the one u told me yesterday to take my time and send u the bill...which i was about to do so today

@Rocker123.. i dont understand why hell u have given me a neg feedback inspite of me refunding ur amount... I have dealt with many people they know how i have dealt with them... don't need a certification from u...

raheelshadab said:
Still no reply regarding time and date when you will send the bill.....I think you dont have it or its the fake one.........Buyer beware of this seller!!!!!!!!

u are the most confused buyer i have ever seen in TE.. yesterday morning u send me a PM telling that u are willing to wait for the bill...

remember i had also given u the option in this same thread.. to refund ur money if u send the pen drive back...
@Mods i dont understand how can someone call me a cheat inspite of me refunding his amt.. pls look into this thread..

@regarding the WD 250GB Sata HDD deal... i have already refunded cybervinay and he has sent me the defective HDD back...the issue is closed.. when he doesn't have problems why are u dragging this matter

redcross said:
@raheelshadab.. dude u were the one u told me yesterday to take my time and send u the bill...which i was about to do so today

u are the most confused buyer i have ever seen in TE.. yesterday morning u send me a PM telling that u are willing to wait for the bill...

U never said when will you refund....now since both of us taken action, you are disclosing that you will be sending it today...nice joke....show me the original bill....I think you buy stuffs from grey market and sell it here at a higher price along with duplicate bill....a genuine seller does not need lot of time to send the original bill.....Its almost 10 days now.

amit25589 said:
chal pakdo isko
contacts laga ke see whose name the account is
ll find u and banglore ppl will beat u ha ha ha ha ha

Redcross details: -

Bank - ICICI
Name : Deepak C Gowda
A/c number : 060101514309
Branch - Old Madras road Branch, Bangalore
IFSC Code - ICIC0000601

Redcross original name as disclosed - Pradeep
Ph - 9535050776

raheelshadab said:
[quote name='redcross']

U never said when will you refund....now since both of us taken action, you are disclosing that you will be sending it today...nice joke....show me the original bill....I think you buy stuffs from grey market and sell it here at a higher price along with duplicate bill....a genuine seller does not need lot of time to send the original bill.....Its almost 10 days now.[/QUOTE]

I never said ill refund u ? dude check the Post #19 above in the same page.:eek:hyeah: i have clearly states that i will refund ur amt but u were the one who said it is ok i will wait for the bill

MODS PLS LOOK INTO THIS THREAD ASAP..

Raheel is posting my personal info in this thread..

@amit25589.. ill send u a PM with my address in Bangalore and ill be waiting for ur friends to beat me...

it is quite evident that only new comers to TE are creating ruckus like this

People who aren't directly involved with the seller, kindly refrain from posting here and please do not post sensitive information like Bank A/c details on the forums

@redcross, I suggest you send across the bill asap or at least post a scanned copy here to avoid all the confusion

^^ ok will pm him the scanned copy of the bill in a while...infact i told ill mail hi the scanned copy of the bill, but he refused telling that he wanted the original..

now i think i would prefer him to send back my pen drive, i will refund immediately... it has been such a bad experience dealing with him...

@Mods what about the negative feedback he has given ?

Get him his bill first, then he won't have any reason to complain and we can revisit the feedback given

^^ ok fine i will PM him the scanned copy of the bill today and also if he needs it i will post the hard copy to his address...

@Mods.. i had also very clearly mentioned to raheel that the scanned copy of the bill is more than enough to claim the warranty & i had also assured him that if he his not able to claim the warranty i will get the pen drive replaced from my end... inspite of all my assurances he has given me negative feedback and he has called me a cheat:(.. which is really sad..

thanks mods for looking into this thread.. I hope the feedback is reversed after i send him the bill.

thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back