8GB Voyager GT

sydras

Skilled
Got a nice 8GB Voyager GT today. I'm hoping it's the one with SLC memory. A screenshot of ATTO benchmark is attached at.

Attachments

• 8GB Voyager GT Atto Benchmark.JPG
    8GB Voyager GT Atto Benchmark.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 225
Chaos said:
Nice write speeds. Whats the damage like?

Rs 1350/- + 100/- shipping = Rs 1,450/- through Phoenix :cool2:

200mph said:
hmm how come reads are lowers reads are usually around 30 . nice write speeds for sure :)

Thanks :D . I think the slow speeds have something to do with my USB controller on my A8V deluxe. Plus, I used a front side port. Too lazy to try a rear port. Maybe I'll check it tomorrow.

The 8GB GT is chunkier than my 4GB regular Voyager esp. at the centre and sides. I like the feel of the GT. Feels big and solid.

200mph said:
u should see the survivors then, very solid :p

Already have one 32GB Corsair Survivor. Dismal read/write speeds though esp. with large no. of small files.

Actually, I prefer the Voyager form factor. That metal tube cover can be annoying sometimes.

broar94 said:
Definitely cool writing speeds :D

SLC rocks :eek:hyeah:

H@cKer said:
good speeds

Thanks. SLC sure does rock :D . Precisely my reason for opting for an 8GB capacity over the 16GB Voyager GT.

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Nice- i like the red and black colour scheme. :)

Voyager outlives survivor iirc- that's putting it mildly- google for it. :(
Thats Voyager GT for you :p . The red colour represents GT speed :hap2: . The blue colour in ordinary voyager sucks :tongue:

I think mine is SLC. The read and write speeds are pretty good. I'm quite happy with mine :D .

I'd initally bought it for fast file transfer between my laptop and desktop but now, I'm just using it to store my personal data. Neverthless, I like the look and feel of this drive as compared to the regular voyager that I also have.

broar94 said:
Thats Voyager GT for you :p . The red colour represents GT speed :hap2: . The blue colour in ordinary voyager sucks :tongue:
Ya ROAR uncle- i know that baba.
I was saying the survivor series ones are known not to survive a lot, inspite of being touted as super sturdy in a metal tube, etc and Voyager/GT outlives them easily- google. :p

Back