Graphic Cards 9600gt green edition

tufel

Adept
is the 9600gt green edtion from palit available in india? if so where can i get it in hyderabad and for how much? cheers:huh:

so sorry i posted in the wrong section. can someone move this thread. sorry people i am a newbie to posting. sorry.

plz can someone answer this question? i wanna know the price.

the thing is i can buy a 9600gt but my psu is a generic one(zebby 400w) and i cannot afford a high end psu(corsair). so i was thking if an i-ball 450 with 6pin pci-e wud be enough(1000 bux). plz dont suggest hd4670.any other suggestions on psu'z.thnx

I had the same dilema, when there was no cash but had 9600GT, but then you need to choose, i waited a long time, got some money and brought the VX450....The psu's you are talking about, if they provide 18 A + on the 12 V line, it can power your card, but with less reliability.

So your choice here, my suggestion is, if you can spend so much for the rig, why not on the PSu that powers it (quote from bikey) :)

i agree with u deaddevil but vx 450 itself costs approx. 4000 bux. i thnk i will go with the i-ball psu provided its got 18a on 12v line.agree?

I've jst purchaesd Leadtek 9600GT power effecient card for 5K ... i does not require extra 6 pin power connector ... & using it on Zeb 500W platinum psu (22A on +12V) ... I think it can work on ur zeb 400W also.

But da card is running hot .. Ideal == 54*C ... Load == 75*C (while playing crysis) ... maybe a better cabby can help lower temp.

hey where did u get that card? and can u plz help me find a zotac 9600gt eco. tiz sooooooo rare here in hyd. almost impossible to find.

tufel said:
the thing is i can buy a 9600gt but my psu is a generic one(zebby 400w) and i cannot afford a high end psu(corsair). so i was thking if an i-ball 450 with 6pin pci-e wud be enough(1000 bux). plz dont suggest hd4670.any other suggestions on psu'z.thnx

WHy not HD4670? A 9600GT green has much much reduced clocks(especially shader). And HD4670 nearly matches 9600GT.

Now if 9600GT is down-clocked, a stock HD4670, which costs Rs. 4,500/- only, is a much better option, and will run on your generic PSU too.

comp@ddict said:
WHy not HD4670? A 9600GT green has much much reduced clocks(especially shader). And HD4670 nearly matches 9600GT.

Now if 9600GT is down-clocked, a stock HD4670, which costs Rs. 4,500/- only, is a much better option, and will run on your generic PSU too.

It's been 5 days since he started this thread. Im going to assume he has no logical reason for sticking to the 9600GT, shame though, he'd end up with a card that performs a lot worse than either and still consums more power than the 4670.

@tufel
http://www.techenclave.com/pc-peripherals/guide-to-rig-suggestions-138633.html

amien man i was asking if i cud play gears of war on a hd4670 (1024x768) with gud fps?
thats the only game i am currently intersted in.

Back