"99" The movie is an awesome flick !!!

krates

Disciple
http://www.123musiq.com/Hindi-Images/99.jpg

Just went to watch 99 yesterday.

Well this movie is really good I can say that.

Comedy - No bullsh1t , Only logical ones

Acting - Superb( soha ali khan did average though)

Story - Great

This is one movie I never thought I will go for, I and my friends just went to rave moti to watch a movie and had a look at the list of movies the only movie which was available ATM was 99 so we decided to watch it and it turned out to be one of the best Indian movie I have seen.

http://mimg.sulekha.com/hindi/99/Stills/99-new-movie-stills13.jpg

Kunal khemu did a really great job (me now a fan of him), Boman irani my all time favorite,Cyrus Broacha did a great job too,soha was kind of OK!

The story starts from the first scene of the movie when the two were running for escape from police and to run they steal a car which belongs to a mafia. He found these two guys and asked them to work for him and this how the story goes on.

This movie made me learn that DON'T KEEP A MOBILE WITH U

It is a real combination of thriller and comedy

IMDB rating 7.9/10 <<< awesome for an indian movie

Kunal khemu is going to be a very good star in the future for sure

A great movie to go with your GF, Family, friends and just everyone.

[mod] Please use free image hosting instead leaching others bandwidth. Kindly use forum smiles ... http://www.techenclave.com/site-announcements/image-hosting-guidelines-a-must-read-136550.html [/mod]

Not seen it yet, but the papers say flop flop floppity flop flop... Has not had good reviews or collections in metros or rural areas. May make it as a DVD release and recover the money though.

...from what i have learnt- you cant always trust the papers.

its a shame that lots of good movies come out but dont make any money due to poor marketing or bad unfair reviews.

i will give it 99 a try- for cyrus broacha and kunal khemu's acting.

overrating too much imho..thought it was another movie like Hera Pheri and etc. most of the bollywood comedies are like that - the characters are thrown in random situations which are meant to be funny.

6/10

I have seen it and I agree with OP.

It's not a a absolutely brilliant or masterpiece movie, but it's is absolutely enjoyable. It is way better than ridiculous crap under the name of comedy some guys like Priyadarshan or David Dhawan release. The humor is genuine, subtle and makes you chuckle most of the time, if not a laugh riot.

The performances are satisfactory... Kunal Khemu, Amit Mistry and Mahesh Manjarekar excel in their role, while rest of the cast stick within the boundaries of their defined characters. Not that it's a bad thing, it's not bad performance so no complaints. Cyrus Broacha is quite passable, and maybe even bit disappointing if you are expecting lot of laugh from him.... on the good side, be glad that he is not in his irritating self. :p

I got the song "Delhi Destiny" stuck in my head since a week. :)

Back