A/C 1.5T Panasonic vs. Sharp...help!

Hello Folks,

First of all thanks for such a wonderful community that you are. I need advise for buying a new 1.5 T AC, as Rajasthan is turning into crucible.

I went through most of the AC related threads and still in doubt. My budget is 22-28k.

Since everyone spoke so highly of Japanese manufacturers I am inclined towards:

1. Panasonic Econ Pearl which I am getting for 27750Rs.
2. Sharp for 25900Rs.

Stabilizer and installation extra. Which one should I go for? Or is there any better choice in this price bracket? I also think many of you got way better deals on Econ Pearl. But this is the price I got in Jaipur.

All your help is deeply appreciated.

Yes, I read your posts in the big thread... :) Thats why I was bit reluctant. My location is Jaipur...does price varies this much generally?

The final landed price will depend on the prevailing VAT. Which sharp is it? What is the EER of the Sharp? Both are very good aircons. I've been running my panasonic for everyday of the month and my bill increased by 700 rupees over the previous month.

Chaos said:
The final landed price will depend on the prevailing VAT. Which sharp is it? What is the EER of the Sharp? Both are very good aircons. I've been running my panasonic for everyday of the month and my bill increased by 700 rupees over the previous month.
@Chaos: The Sharp product model is AP18LMT...the EER for this particular model according to Sharp's website is 2.76. Any clues where should I incline? :S

Many Thanks.

Back