A few upgrades + a downgrade

Gannu

Unbanned
ex-Mod
OK, First the upgrades:

1. Dell ultrasharp 22incher from a DELL SE198WFP.

This one's a really sw33t purchase I must say. The best part being the price I got fer; 13200/- + 987/- shipping. From Shakensoul. The last of his DELL GO customers. :eek:hyeah:
The monitor's really impressive. Factory calibration's decent enuf. 4 USB ports helps avoid wire clutters. Tilt n swivel feature.

2. TRU'E' from a TRU.

This one keeps almost any processor barely warm. Overclocked my Celeron 420 from stock 1.6G to 3.2G in almost 2 shots n temps were 52'C!!! Sourced from KMD as is obvious from the 'TODPHOD' logo.

3. CM690 from an open env. cabinet. :p

Posting this a bit late. Sourced from PRIME for 4250/-; over a month back. Needless to say, a good VFM cabinet although the CM fans it comes with, suck. A dust magnet as well.

4. X360 controller.

Sourced from Greenhorn last week. Doin good in most of the 3rd person games. The force feedback's good as well.. Damages were 1350/-.

And d downgrade:

The Celeron 420 processor from the E6850. :( Needed cash.
Will be investing in a 45nm proccy later next month; until then this one's serving all my purposes from gaming, watching HD n so on.. :)
Damage was 1600/-.

Rgds
Gannu. :)

Nice Stuff....congrats...maan I just love adore the 690..its my dream cabinet..sweet pricing and stunning and simple looks...

^^Tats a VFM cabinet fer ppl who cant afford the A900. The A900's also priced decently cos Antec fans are pretty decent and all 4 of 'em aboard can easily fetch 3000 odd bucks.

Off lately doin lot of trades with TE members.. :p

1. Corsair FV 4GB from baatli.

2. X360 contr. from greenie.

3. Dell 22incher from Shakensoul a.k.a Jayanta.

4. TRU'E' from KMD.

5. A 500gigger possibly from Saiyan. (Oye pl find some time fer me tomo if u can go to delta :p)

And I must say with the suggestions I got from the members of this forum, all my components did/are doing their best.
Esp. from the very old suggestion from 200mph to go fer the G.Skill 2GBHZ RAMs..

Saiyan said:
aah l33t stuff man :D

gannu, tell me, CM 690 costed 4250 incl shipping :p?

Naah.. 4250 + 500 shipping to my home. :)

In case u're worrying abt the finish of the side panel, get it powder coated like how ANP did..

hanzy said:
ur room-mates are the luckiest ppl in the world !.......:p or is this the stuff at home...? all awsome stuff there :)

Its in my hostel till next weekend. And a room's fer one person. :)

Back