A friend is looking for a soundbar with subwoofer

JMak

Yeah.. I am at it ;)
Adept
Guys a friend is looking to buy a new soundbar for his living room 25feet x 15feet approx
Needs good audio so that he can connect music streaming devices too.
Budget below 10k

Kindly suggest
Thanks

have a look at blaupunkt soundbars. I had one and it was great vfm
Yes I also have the blaupunkt SBW.
Pretty nice
But he wants some more options to finalize .
Have suggested him motorola as well ...

Ah, yes. Motorola. The pioneers in audio tech. Quite a household name when it comes to headphones, earphones, speakers and sound bars.

/sarcasm
I know , the ones listed on their site are all the ones that some other companies are alos selling with their own branding, so I don't have any trust ..
In fact even Blaupunkt also marketing stuff manufactured by others but my experience with the product has been fantastic ..

Tbh I am rooting for the SBW as well, let's see what he feels ultimately.

The other option is the Panasonic ones which are pretty nice and genuine , still regret not buying thr sc ua7 from Panasonic ,when it was below 18k , freakin awesome sound Though it's not a soundbar but a full blown single unit music system.

Infact suggesting him to explore this

Or any other Panasonic speaker ..

Last edited:

or

I have been using Philips Audio MMS8085B/94 for about 3+ years now. Amazing soundbar with the option to use it in split standing mode as well. The woofer is great and brings explosions to life. The soundbar is connected to my TV using Bluetooth and works great for my gameplay with my Xbox.

Back