A gift to my father....

kauzy

Skilled
Hi guys...

Ma dad will complete his half century this year :p i.e. on 11th august... so i decided to give him a small gift.... a Nokia Sirocco... enjoy the pics...

Plz don't ask what waz the damage :bleh:

Nothing more important than the happiness of my dad :)

The sirocco gold sign :D

Regards...

Kauzy :)

Now that is a SWEEET phone, awesome decision, you'll never regret it.

And such things aren't supposed to have a price tag, its a priceless gift so don't fret over anybody saying "Sheesh, whatta waste of cash."

Seriously good choice :D

i guess its gold plated....

EDIT: something from nokia site

A modern masterpiece with 18 carat gold plating, lustrous white gold finishes and detailed engraving

Experience a unique slide mechanism with premium ball bearings crafted by makers of bearings for high performance cars

Integrated 2 megapixel camera and 128 MB internal storage

Brilliant 262,144 colors TFT display encased in scratch-resistant sapphire-coated glass display

Exclusive accessories including a golden Bluetooth wireless headset, a golden desk stand and a genuine leather carrying pouch
Hear exclusive designer ring tones created by renowned composer and ambient music innovator Brian Eno

very nice man, if it was for u id say expensive but for dad priceless for sure. my dads birthday too tommo but got him a watch since i got him a new phone last month. wicked stuff man really nice

wah .. good son and great gift :)

Seeing parents happy is really priceless and the joy inside you .. oh man .. its a feeling only can be felt.

Wish happy birthday to your father on behalf of TE :)

If I were to select one thread that deserves to be in show-off, THIS is it.
Awesome gift m8. congrats to both of you. :D

Back