PC Peripherals A mouse that isnt a complete PoS

Title says it all.

I'm sick and tired of dealing with complete sh*t mices.

In the past 9 years I've owned a Logitech MX 518 which had served me quite well for a very long time(still works). A first gen Deathadder which gave me the most memorable experience in my gaming life but it also sucked the life out of me in repairs (fixed it so many times that I can dismantle one with a blindfold on).

In recent years I have had too much attachment to the Deathadder, it fits me nice & I feel comfortable with it. But dear god I cant handle this mice anymore. The double click issue on this is eating me alive.

I'm a retired gamer, I dont get much time to play much these days but I still manage pop into my favorite FPS' and kick some butt, which I thoroughly enjoy. BUT in the past 3 years I have changed 3 deathadders and logitech G400(faulty cable). I just cannot seem to fathom what is wrong, mayble I click the mouse in a wrong manner or maybe the mice gods are angry with me with scoring too many headshots.

Let me ask you a simple question, is there any mouse which is reliable? which I can casually game on for years to come without any annoying issues? I'm ready to pay anything,might even trade my car for one which can work reliably.

I have been a CMStorm series fan. I have had a CMStorm Recon for about three years after which its cable got cut (my mistake) and I changed it to Reaper, which yet another brilliant product from CM. Would definately recommend you to take a look at CMStorm mice series.

You have correctly perceived that most mice (and keyboards) are POSes. I have been looking around for the last 2-3 months for one reliable wireless keybaord and mouse, and TL;DR it doesn't exist. All of them have issues. On someone's personal recommendation I am buying a Logitech m705, but it remains to be seen whether it's any good or not.

I have been a CMStorm series fan. I have had a CMStorm Recon for about three years after which its cable got cut (my mistake) and I changed it to Reaper, which yet another brilliant product from CM. Would definately recommend you to take a look at CMStorm mice series.
This^
I am using a CM Storm spawn (5 years old) and it has always worked great just until now where there are some issues with right click (works 8/10 times). These are very reliable, would recommend them

Back