A New Guy in Town

PeeGaming

Recruit
Well hello people of the internet I am Peeyush from India, I am a software engineer and my hobbies are to play videogames and upload videos on youtube yes my channel name is PeeGaming, riding motorcycles, watching movies etc. I am new to this website. Let's see how my journey progress from here. Cheerio!

Well hello people of the internet I am Peeyush from India, I am a software engineer and my hobbies are to play videogames and upload videos on youtube yes my channel name is PeeGaming, riding motorcycles, watching movies etc. I am new to this website and looking to get into selling my old system components. Let's see how my journey progress from here. Cheerio!
Welcome.
I just found this website last month and already hooked to it. Good to see new people.

Idk i just try to be funni and it worked considering i have a message to reaction ratio of 1:2

Love these 3 AM postings doe
Haha then I must be very funny since i have message to reaction ratio of 1:4 :cool:
Well hello people of the internet I am Peeyush from India, I am a software engineer and my hobbies are to play videogames and upload videos on youtube yes my channel name is PeeGaming, riding motorcycles, watching movies etc. I am new to this website. Let's see how my journey progress from here. Cheerio!
Subscribed to your youtube :angelic:

Back