A new phone Santa brought...

Vandal

Skilled
Bought from Jabalpur, my beloved hometown. 28,100...inclusive of 4% VAT, with bill and a years warranty.

Gadget in pics: Nokia N95 8GB

Expect a review soon.

Over the top of my head these are the things I really like about this phone:
1. Exceptional antenna, doesn't disconnect even inside my signal killing Jabalpur home. It has killed reception of the following: Nokia 6630, N73ME, 6600, 7610, Sony Ericsson K500, K700, M600, Orange SPV M5000, HTC Touch. Only blackberries survive :p, and now this!
2. Features available on demand, even though I hardly use them, GPS, WiFi, good camera etc...do a google will ya
3. Great battery life, I talk for 3-4 hours non-stop and this thing is about as good as an N73ME which was superb
4. very fast processor and memory subsystem - nothing ever takes any time - a plus for an impatient man like me.

Didn't buy it for the camera, or the music, although the former is crap IMO and the latter ain't too bad...I've got dedicated devices for those purposes.

All in all worth the price. :)

hey get a souped phone by installing the cool app named rotateme, available at bysamir.fr

its a great fone, i love it every movement :D but its bulky :(

virtua_pirate said:
congo...:hap2:
btw, changin the wallpaper or rather theme to sumthin else will make ya phone run cooler...:p :D

lol. Jeez I asked for that one didn't I...Could someone get me a topless Elisha Cuthbert theme please? :p
Keane -> beg to disagree mate :)

Congrats on ur Cell.

Personally i hate that soap box.

[No-Offence to u but Nokia can't design phones]

[Personal Opinion , it’s a free world]

Congrats buddy..:D Sweet buy...:eek:hyeah: but i somehow always felt tht the big screen of N95 8gb was being wasted without the touch support..:p It wud have been a delight to use it, if it had a touchscreen..:eek:hyeah:

As for the wallpaper..:rofl: Yeah, change it to something better..:bleh:

Rahulrulez said:
nice phone buddy.. beware from that slider.. my friend had a broken one :p

Yeah, I'm careful with that...In fact I only use it when I need to text. :p
^^Thanks Sydras...my 4800+ still going great guns. Friend has an FX53 which I have an eye on for you. :)
^^^forgot who commented but YES! for me its worth it without the camera, the music I use a lot, especially on loudspeaker at lower volumes in office, when I get tired of my cans. I'd give anything for a 1350 mAh battery though ;)

Back