A nice HTPC Case :D

SunnyBoi

Branch Manager
Staff member
Patron
So i got this case some 3 weeks back, but was too lazy to click pics of it since it was lying at my friends place.

Its a half height NEC OEM case. Some parts in the front are missing :no:

So how does it open? Slide two locks to unlock position and lift the case :eek:hyeah:

So here are the internals :D

Hmmm. How do you put in the HDD and DVD drive? Here is the answer :eek:hyeah: the whole thing turns 90*, and it has rollers! :D :D :D Even the PCI slots have a lock, the 5.25 drives have a tab which holds the drive in place. Completely toolless! (except for the PSU :p )

The PSU. Its a FSP 220W SFLEX? APFC PSU with 15A on the 12V line. Has 20+4, 4pin, 1 floppy, 1 normal molex connector, 1 right hangle molex connector and one SATA connector.

So the lid when its open

Best thing is I got this case for FREE!!! :D :eek:hyeah: It pays to have your office next to a NEC service center :eek:hyeah: Had to smuggle the case out taking adhir's help from the back loool :p still many ppl from our office noticed, adhir acts innocent :mad:

This week a E5200+G31+2GB RAM+Seagate 1.5TB is gonna go in :eek:hyeah: alongwith a decent monitor :p WIll update this thread soon :D

nice. this reminds me of the old dell optiplex cases which weigh a ton and are similarly small in width. would want to get my hands on one of those.

rushabht said:
Bunnyboi strikes again. BTW i too want one, any loophole for a 2nd steal ? :p

what loophole.. just pull along one of ur friends, enter in, act cool, smuggle it out..

aur kya

Back